Summer 2010 Transfer Talk / Unfounded Speculation

bickster

City stronger, Spurs stronger, Everton stronger.

disagree

city on paper yes, in reality hopefully too many chiefs and mancini sets them out ultra defensively, im hoping adebayor redeems himself and becomes a rotten apple that ruins them, player revolts ftw

spurs have made 2 signings, a 3rd choice keeper and a brazilian kid who hasnt turned up yet, wigan game already shown the impact the CL can have as a distraction, hopefully they'll do a fiorentina

everton have bought some youngsters but IMO still lack any firepower, beckford was dire vs us so hopefully moyes will stick with him

too early to tell obviously but that goes both ways, im looking half full (we have beat 2 teams at home that we had really poor draws with last year) rather than half empty

Yeah but Everton, Spurs and City have not lost any of their key players. Everton absolutely battered us Sunday. We were fortunate to come away with 3 points.

Spurs look like they have signed Van Der Vaart too.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you think it's been bad for us, look at Spurs. CL, time to now push on surely.....they've signed Gallas and some unknown keeper on loan and an unproven young brazilian called Sandro.

Sandro= 1 of brazil hot prospect

Gallas has Pl experience and Pletikosa has been full international for Croatia in last 10 years.

they have done pretty well if you ask me

We don't even have left back cover FFS!

I think you'll find we have Beye :winkold:

and LUke Young...

Careful now, anymore talk like that might see him moaning again

Oh you mean our three naturally right sided RIGHT BACKS?! did you see how Beye got turned in Vienna because he couldnt check on to his left foot?

MON... is that you?

I'm sceptical about VdV signing for Spurs..

But I did have a minor heart attack when Jim White said "And are Spurs about to make this biggest signing of this deadline day?"

I stopped doing what i was doing too when i heard that!