Jez

Squad rotation? I can see quite a few transfers happening this wknd and next week. Modric, Leandro, Moutinho, Sinclair, Llorente, Sahin,

Who do you think will sign Llorente?

Looking forward to seeing Leandro in the PL next season if it happens. Also, really want Hulk to join someone this window.

What happens to Hernandez and Welbeck now?

They'll still be there. Fergie likes to rotate. Remember they won the treble with Yorke, Cole, Sheringham and OGS.

What I'm more intrigued is what will happen in the games when Man. United play 4-5-1, they can't just blindly play 4-4-2 all the time as we've seen in the last 18 months Man. City and Barca pick them apart.

Still dosen't solve their lack of creativity in central midfield although I can see Rooney being pushed back to there for some games.

Saha...typical MON signing there. In his 30s, on high wages and will spend half his time up there injured. Sound like anyone MON signed for us? :winkold:

And now to rejig the fantssy side to get rvp in... that tips title in utds favour i think!

City still have Aguero, Dzeko, Balotelli and Tevez let's not forget. A formidable striking quartet in its own right although I accept very difficult to keep two of those characters happy all the time.

City still have Aguero, Dzeko, Balotelli and Tevez let's not forget. A formidable striking quartet in its own right although I accept very difficult to keep two of those characters happy all the time.

2 great attacks but for me a non-signing has tipped it for United. return of Vidic

Not sure what to make of RVP to Utd. Can't see him hitting anywhere near the heights of last season, 24m for a 29 year old with a poor injury record. I know he was class last season but not the sort of business Fergie usually does. Will be interesting to see how he does there, I imagine Utd fans are loving this.

Not sure what to make of RVP to Utd. Can't see him hitting anywhere near the heights of last season, 24m for a 29 year old with a poor injury record. I know he was class last season but not the sort of business Fergie usually does. Will be interesting to see how he does there, I imagine Utd fans are loving this.
It looks like a bargain to me.

Breaking News...RVP has failed a medical at Manure!

He has a severely damaged back after carrying a full squad last season.

Giroud is pretty poor imo for a top level club, Chamakh had a bigger reputation in France and was scoring at champions league level for Bordeaux.

Podolski is a good player but I've always felt he performs better for Germany than his clubs.

Arsenal need another central striker I think.