Jez

Just read this on the BBC Gossip page

Manchester United's new signing Javier Hernandez, who scored twice playing up front for Mexico at the World Cup, will have the name Chicharito - which means little pea - adorn his shirt next season.

After Christian 'Chucho' Benitez and this are we heading into an era of 'nicknames' on the back of shirts? The FA should never have allowed the first person (whoever it was) to do this as they've now opened the door for everybody.

So should Juninho have been Osvaldo Giroldo Júnior? Deco should have been Anderson Luís de Souza? Good thing that Edison Arantes do Nascimento never played over here, wouldn't have been space on his shirt.

£750,000 for Bramble? Seriously what is that all about?

Plus man city, is it me or rather than spendings lots of money on lots of players, would they not be better off spending LOTS of money on a few players?

You said the same about Lescott and I'm sure you thought Arteta's head would never be turned. Come AG there all the same, every singe player.

I meant in terms of THEM wanting HIM.

He was directly asked about the supposed interest by Man City in Donovan his reply was pretty hollow and to keep the media over there happy. Loads of media here, with better links to City than you and I have said exactly that.

I never meant he wouldn't be interested in them so don't jump on it assuming I meant one thing when I meant the opposite, thanks.

Chelsea apparently close to signing Ramires, Brazilian at Benfica who featured a bit at the World Cup. You remember him because he had a face like a slapped arse/ a dog sucking a piss stained wasp. May even be signing tomorrow. Almost certainly will have next week.

Manchester United's new signing Javier Hernandez, who scored twice playing up front for Mexico at the World Cup, will have the name Chicharito - which means little pea - adorn his shirt next season.

After Christian 'Chucho' Benitez and this are we heading into an era of 'nicknames' on the back of shirts? The FA should never have allowed the first person (whoever it was) to do this as they've now opened the door for everybody.

Yes, they sound stupid. I blame the Brazillians.

Genoa set to sign Veloso, it's crazy how many players they go through each year, their squad is massive.

Are Genoa the Newcastle or Tottenham of Serie A?

Well what Tottenham and Newcastle were like a few years ago.

Where did the incredibly hard up west ham suddenly get there money from ? 'Cause it sure as he isn't from Gold and Sullivan.

My bet is they're in administration by the end of the season.

Where did the incredibly hard up west ham suddenly get there money from ? 'Cause it sure as he isn't from Gold and Sullivan.

My bet is they're in administration by the end of the season.

Gold and Sullivan are worth an incredible amount of money

SSN reporting this morning that Wet Spam are interested in Ronaldinho :crylaugh:

Those crazy owners crack me up, season ticket sale time by any chance? :lol:

saggy tits was in the indie today stating that they desperately needed a 60k stadium :lol:

Yes, they sound stupid. I blame the Brazillians.

Stupid, names like Ronaldo considering Ronaldo is in his like long name is fine but why nicknames? Don't see Rooney with 'Wazza' on the back or Downing with 'DJ'...why do we allow them to do it?