Jez

...and Juventus sell their half of Domenico Berardi to Sassuolo for €10m. Surprised by that, but a huge signing for Sassuolo.

Got him on a free on FM and he's class

Is Downing on his way out of West Ham? I'd have him back!

He is going back to a former club at least.

thought it was Middlesbrough from your post :P

Boro and Sunderland both want him.

Higuain has a 66 mill release clause.thats him staying at Napoli

66 for Higuain or 32 for Benteke

to pay 66 for Higuain would be Ridiculous

Clubs don't HAVE to pay the release clause.

It's only the case (apparently) for Benteke because we've said that's all we'll accept.

I'm sure if Napoli were offered £40m for Higuain he'd be sold.

Surprised no one has mentioned Vietto going to Atletico Madrid, PaulC. They're going to wrap up Jackson Martinez signing in next few days so that's quite a strikeforce although they might have to lose Greizmann to balance the books.

Yet another textbook of Atletico getting on with things...Torres > Aguero > Forlan > Falcao > Costa > Mandzukic.

A lesson for us when Benteke leaves and people start crying it's impossible to replace him.

• Like 1

Is Downing on his way out of West Ham? I'd have him back!

He is going back to a former club at least.

thought it was Middlesbrough from your post :P
Boro and Sunderland both want him.
Yep, I've heard Boro were definitely in talks and hopeful but are aware they might have other competition.

ps. I'm aware this reads like a Mirror article!

Edited by a m ole

Surprised no one has mentioned Vietto going to Atletico Madrid, PaulC. They're going to wrap up Jackson Martinez signing in next few days so that's quite a strikeforce although they might have to lose Greizmann to balance the books.

Yet another textbook of Atletico getting on with things...Torres > Aguero > Forlan > Falcao > Costa > Mandzukic.

A lesson for us when Benteke leaves and people start crying it's impossible to replace him.

I did mention it on a couple of threads so far  :) Two good signings I think. Greizman I like but guess he may well go to Chelsea which would be a great signing for them. 

Edited by PaulC

Okazaki to Leicester for 7m. Can't see him having a massive impact in all honesty.

He'll score against us though, obviously.