Jez

I wonder if Felipe Luis can make the Brazil squad now he £20M player.

Lucas Moura is a £38m player and he didn't get a look in.

If they appoint a coach with arse-elbow differentiation ability the squad choices might be a bit better.

Edited by ArteSuave

I wonder if Felipe Luis can make the Brazil squad now he £20M player.

Lucas Moura is a £38m player and he didn't get a look in.

If they appoint a coach with arse-elbow differentiation ability the squad choices might be a bit better.

I was so annoyed with him not taking Felipe Luis and Miranda I forgot all about Lucas Moura. What a plonka 'big Phil' is.

scotland?

seriously though.i see him having 2 problems.his ankles are suspect so he probably needs to go to somewhere like spain so he does not have the wear and tear and like some young english/british players having a lot of money at a young age can have an adverse affect on them in terms of them fulfilling their potential.

Edited by krisagg75

Flamini was only a squad player in the second half of last season, Arteta is in his 30s now, Wilshere spends half the season injured, Arsenal need a DM for sure although I still reckon Morgan Schnderlein is more likely than Khederia, reckon he's their fall back option.

Top 2 I think will be Chelsea and Arsenal, think Man. City will concentrate a bit more on the CL this season.

...and Chaloboah(sp) is on 25k, and Bertrand is on £35k.

...and we wonder why you bright youngsters tail off after they hit a certain point, hunger.

• Like 1

Khedira is excellent. I think they should have took the option up on Fabregas as well. They'd be well placed for a title shot then

They aren't bothered about competing for the title. They just want to get their precious top four place every season. Anything else is irrelevant.

Yes Flamini and Arteta are past their best and they were both found out when Arsenal played against better opposition away from home... If they sort that problem out then I think they will make a real serious challenge for the title. They are probably the best footballing side in the league...

20m pounds. Insane.

He only had 12 months to go on his contract and Madrid weren't the only club in for him. I think 20m is pretty much par given those circumstances. 

Adam Lallana: £25m, 1 Johnstone's Paint Trophy with Southampton

Toni Kroos: £24m, 12 trophies with Bayern and a World Cup!

Adam Lallana: four years left on his contract. 

Toni Kroos: one year left on his contract.  

Kroos is clearly a much better player, but you leave out a massively important detail in order to highlight what exactly?  Something we all already knew? 
Edited by The_Rev

Even if Kroos had 4 years left on his contract I can't see his price being inflated that much more tbh. Maybe £30m.

It highlights just how overpriced promising young English players are.
Edited by Tamuff_Villa