Jez

Barry to Everton done deal.

Even Doug would have made an effort to get him back.

Even with my general apathy towards most things football-related these days, I have to admit that I'm actually pretty gutted about this. Not that I expected us to sign him with everything that's (not) happening but he would've been exactly what we need and it would've been great to see him come "home" at some point before the end of his career.

• Like 2

Sanchez signing for Arsenal tomorrow. 30 million.

Looking forward to seeing him in the prem.

Suarez should be completed any minute now then.

Yes big signing for Arsenal... The top clubs are just going to pull away even further

Besic looks a decent signing as he played well in WC but surely Swansea are well stocked in central midfield? Britton, Shelvey, De Guzman and Ki back from his loan spell. Given their troubles last season I couldn't understand why they loaned him to Sunderland in the first place.

No Europe this year so Monk will have to rotate those a fair bit.

McCormack for £11m????? Whilst we're signing over the hill free-bees, I don't know whether to laugh or cry. 

Seriously, McCormack, £11m WTF

as they said on radio yesterday, Liverpool paid 12 million for Sturridge only 18 months ago.

already seen a few liverpool fans moaning that he's picked london over liverpool rather than join arsenal for football reasons :lol:

I know. Choosing a club who actually wanted to buy him over a club who were using him as a makeweight in somebody else's transfer? What a prick.

• Like 3

What's that? like £3.9m? nothing really.

For a guy from the Hungarian league?

think he is nearly out of contract as well. if we made that signing we be called desperate like when we got Tonev

already seen a few liverpool fans moaning that he's picked london over liverpool rather than join arsenal for football reasons :lol:

London is ten times the city that Liverpool is.

Arsenal are ten times the club that Liverpool are.

Easy really.

London is ten times the city that Liverpool is.

Arsenal are ten times the club that Liverpool are.

Easy really.

you forget that liverpool fans can only see the club that liverpool were