Jez

He wasn't diving, he was getting out the way of a potentially bad tackle that could break his leg.

No that is a dive. Guzan was running and did not make any movement to make it seem like he was about to tackle Bale. 

He wasn't diving, he was getting out the way of a potentially bad tackle that could break his leg.

Disagree.

If I was doing that I'd hurdle, his legs stay where they are.

If Guzan had thrown in a Gerrard special he'd still have connected big time there.

No that is a dive. Guzan was running and did not make any movement to make it seem like he was about to tackle Bale. 

• Like 1

FOOTBALL

Borussia Dortmund forward Robert Lewandowski pledges his commitment to the Champions League finalists despite failing in his bid to move to treble winners Bayern Munich.

Lewandowski, whose contract at Dortmund runs to 2014, had refused to sign an extension late last season and had said he hoped to be joining his "club of choice" very soon.

"I will give everything I've got for Dortmund," Lewandowski tells Bild newspaper."It does not matter what happened. I am not interested about that on the pitch."

Well played Dortmund.

FOOTBALL

Borussia Dortmund forward Robert Lewandowski pledges his commitment to the Champions League finalists despite failing in his bid to move to treble winners Bayern Munich.

Lewandowski, whose contract at Dortmund runs to 2014, had refused to sign an extension late last season and had said he hoped to be joining his "club of choice" very soon.

"I will give everything I've got for Dortmund," Lewandowski tells Bild newspaper."It does not matter what happened. I am not interested about that on the pitch."

Well played Dortmund.

Good stuff for our adopted cousins at Dortmund.

As for those Bale dives, he does the exact same 'knee jerk' movement in both of them to make it seem like something has connected with his leg. Clearly practices it. 

Edited by samjp26

It doesn't say Lewandowski is signing a new contract though so Dortmund will still be **** when he leaves on a free in 12 months.

Yeah he will definitely go, but they didn't want to sell him this Summer, so at least they have got what they wanted. Weird that they wouldn't cash in though, but it shows a firm stance against Bayern who basically just throw cash at whoever the best players in the Bundesliga are. They already got a huge fee for Gotze from them too.

They've got their moneys worth from Lewandowski either way, cost them what, £3m? Pretty sure his wage wasn't too high until recently too.

Edited by samjp26

Yeah, I'm relatively sure JIm was being sarcastic.

That's the excuse some pundits gave for Bale diving. It's a ludicrous excuse.

Yeah i was jesting, bale got booked for dive early in the season and said he wasn't diving, he was just getting out the way of the tackle