The Bundesliga Thread

Troglodyte

After 2 weeks off the site, due to a lovely holiday, it was a cracking little game to start the new season off.

We should have held the lead, but such is life (and opening matches) nobody knows what to do with each other. So i'm pleased we kicked it off in an entertaining way.

Parensens goal was a peach. Idrissou took his goals extremely well. Pfertzel took advantage of some confusion on the edge of the area before cracking a nice drive into the bottom corner. We'll see....

They're coming thick & fast for us at the mo'. A 'short week' (in NFL-speak) means we played Monday and we play tonight away to Aalen who are top after a 4-1 away win against Duisburg on the opening day. So about as tough a start as we could hope for. Come on you reds.

• 2 weeks later...

whats happening with javi martinez going to bayern?

just seen another former german star saying he's never heard of him or seen him play (netzer, in an interview where he was saying reus is the most useful player in germany for a decade and gotze is the beacon for all of german football)

Ashgan Dejagah signed for Fulham, think he might be a loss for Wolfsburg, Little inconsistent but think he's a talent.
The little bastard was in my German Fantasy Team, which has it's own **** transfer windows so I can't now swap him out until December! :angry:

Union - Hertha derby tonight. I imagine that's quite a juicy local game. Both really need the win too.

Yeah we need to win, we've had a disastrous start to the season. There is nothing like us getting one over on Hertha.

I'm going for Hetha.

We'll see sonny boy. Eisener!!!

Â