The Bundesliga Thread

Troglodyte

Thankyou for the heads up guys on the Monchengladbach ticket situation. I will drink many a stein of beer for you all when im over there.

Also just picked up a replica shirt from Sports Direct for £30, I will be a true fan on my trip (for the day, oh the irony!).

Cheers again.

• Like 1

...****. Still, only deposited a fiver and have ended up with £20 overall.

Back to the Bundesliga, it's really hard to see past Bayern now. Still, it's great to see Dortmund going so well in the Champions League, and finally picking up the wider recognition that they deserve. If they can carry on with this kind of form in Europe, and still finish in the top three or four in the league - which they really should be expected to - then things are still heading in the right direction.

I watched that PSG game (off topic, sorry) and it was pretty dire.

It's easy to see why Montpellier are 16th this season, they're awful.

If PSG kept 11 men on the field they'd have beaten them easily I'd say.

That's what I thought. Odds weren't too bad with them being away and not having Ibrahimović, but Montpellier have been poor and I thought they'd still do it, despite being inconsistent at times. Didn't watch the game, but assumed it was the red that changed things.

That's what I thought. Odds weren't too bad with them being away and not having Ibrahimović, but Montpellier have been poor and I thought they'd still do it, despite being inconsistent at times. Didn't watch the game, but assumed it was the red that changed things.

yeah. PSG still went ahead (beautiful goal from Maxwell, posted it in the Goals Goals Goals thread) and looked the better side for the first hour ish. You'd think if they'd had 11 men for that period (they got their red after 15 minutes) they'd have battered montpellier.

After that Mont got their act together and used thei rman advantage and equalised.

Then THEY got a man sent off (most ridiculous red card I've ever seen) and it just fizzled out to a draw.

Really liking Leverkusen and Schalke so far this season and Frankfurt have been really good to watch.

Some absolutely cracking potential young players in that league atm that are a joy to watch, mainly the the BVB boys, but been really impressed with Holtby and Draxler too at Schalke. Hunt at Werder also looks like a player who could be good for a prem team too.

My current favourite this season though who I'd love to see in my team is Diego. he's been immense so far, especially the last couple of games. He's like a much better and classier VDV. Love watching him.

In many ways the Bundersliga has been more entertaining than La Liga and the PL this season.

It usually is more entertaining than the other leagues and I think for first time in a while other teams are starting to carry the can in Europe and not just Bayern.

a decent chance of all 7 teams being in europe after christmas

I'm applying for a bursary from my uni to cover a game in Germany and do a piece on safe seating there. Know a few of you have been out there so thought I'd fire off some questions. Do all the grounds have out there have safe seating? What's the availability of tickets like in those areas? Any particular clubs I should be looking at going? (i.e cheapest to get to, stay etc)

Cheers for any feedback.

Â