The Bundesliga Thread

Troglodyte

Good find BOF. Should be an interesting season for Gladbach - some bad departures but a couple of good acquisitions too.

I think Gebhart could be a good signing for FCN. I've always felt he had some potential so hopefully we'll see that this season.

Union Berlin's chairman Dirk Zingler has just announced a record budget for the club for the forthcoming season of €18m (an increase of €3m), with a targeted league finish of 5th-7th. They've also been linked with a one year loan deal for Chilean U-20 striker Luis Felipe Gallegos Leiva.

Latercera"]Felipe Gallegos deja la "U" para partir a préstamo a Alemania

El delantero de Universidad de Chile se integrará al Unión Berlín de la segunda división local.

Felipe Gallegos vive sus últimos días con el plantel de Universidad de Chile. El delantero, que no estaba siendo considerado por Jorge Sampaoli, partirá a préstamo por un año al Union Berlín, elenco de la segunda división alemana.

El atacante del cuadro universitario partirá durante la próxima semana a Alemania para cerrar el traspaso al elenco germano, según informa Radio Cooperativa.

Felipe Gallegos jugará su último encuentro con Universidad de Chile ante el Kashima Antlers, encuentro válido por la Copa Suruga Bank.

Felipe Gallegos leaves the "U" to go on loan to Germany

The Universidad de Chile striker will join second division outfit Union Berlin.

Felipe Gallegos has spent his last days at Universidad de Chile; the striker, who does not feature in coach Jorge Sampaoli's plans will spend a year on loan at Union Berlin in Germany's second tier.

The Universidad striker will depart for Germany next week to seal the move, according to Radio Cooperativa.

Felipe Gallegos will play his final game for the club against Kasima Antlers in the Suruga Bank Championship final tomorrow.

gallegos.jpg

Had a quick look round there last time I was over, it really is spectacular. They had a **** go-kart track round the back of the stadium! :shock:

And for a number of years, Fortuna were outdrawn (at both the LTU Arena and the Rheinstadion) by the Rhein Fire (who were, for one reason or another probably my least favorite NFL Europ[ea] team)

I know this is a longshot but does anyone know what ticket availability is like for Monchengladbach games? Me and my gf are planning a trip over Christmas with my parents and I was hoping me and my dad could catch the game against Mainz on 8th Dec as we used to live close by and always wanted to go to a game. Just wondering if I'd have to order tickets before hand or if we could just turn up on the day.

Â