The Bundesliga Thread

Troglodyte

I'd book 'em in advance, just to be sure. All easy enough to do via the website. I imagine there probably will be tickets for the Mainz game still going on the day, but even against the smaller/poorer teams it does tend to get pretty packed.

That's why I pre-booked my Kaiserslautern tickets. taz.gif

Thanks Gareth, I've signed up to their website to find out how much the tickets are going to set me back. Have to say the website is pretty gash, not being fluent in German you'd think if you click the "ENG" button at the top of the screen it would change everything to English. Apparently not, but hey-ho!

Thanks Gareth, I've signed up to their website to find out how much the tickets are going to set me back. Have to say the website is pretty gash, not being fluent in German you'd think if you click the "ENG" button at the top of the screen it would change everything to English. Apparently not, but hey-ho!

Use Google Chrome, its translates everything for you :)

2.Bundesliga kicks off today !!

Ingolstadt v Energie Cottbus

Erzgebirge Aue v St. Pauli

Hertha BSC v Paderborn

Kaiser have to wait 'til Monday to win.

Nice opener from them. Their 2nd is clearly offside although Idrissou is a bit naughty for our opener too. Idrissou is decent with the noggin! Some calamitous defending for their equaliser.

Idrissou's always done the business in the 2.Liga, even if he's getting on a bit. He was a smart pick-up.

So anywho, I was idly browsing through Sports Soccer about 10 minutes ago looking for a new pair of boots; as is my nature, I was drawn to the new kit displays for the coming season. This was, naturally, much to the accompanying missus' horror, though I assured her that the boutique in question never stocks anything I might desire. Oh fate, you tempestuous shitter...

I flick to the back through to the back of one of the foreign kit shelves, and there it is. NEW. ****. 'GLADBACH. KIT. £30. :o I normally have to pay twice that to get it from the webshop, so naturally I threw my wallet at a nearby till-monkey immediately. Such wonders have no right being in Basingstoke!

Unfortunately, I am now on 24 hour sexy-time-prohibition.

Â