The Bundesliga Thread

Troglodyte

With the house-buying I was lamenting not being able to afford a trip out again this season. Then Norwich do this...

TICKETS for City's two home frendly games are now available on general sale.

The Canaries will face Dutch Champions Ajax at Carrow Road on Tuesday, July 31 (7.45pm) and Bundesliga and Champions League qualifiers Borussia Monchengladbach on Saturday, August 11 (3pm).

About £150 for the train, tickets and overnight stay plus it's Saturday so no holiday spent. Them canaries really are the gift that keep on giving! :hooray:

Olcay Şahan from Kaiserslautern to Besiktas for €800k with 1.FCK rumoured to be spending the cash on Rapid Vienna's Christopher Drazan. Would be a very good move, that.

Rapid Vienna are/were my Austrian team, up until Weimann-gate. I've since placed them on 'support hiatus'. :( Drazan's a quality prospect, Austrian U-21 captain and arguably the best crosser of the ball in the league.

Set up Jelavić's goal vs. Villa back in '09 too.

With the house-buying I was lamenting not being able to afford a trip out again this season. Then Norwich do this...

TICKETS for City's two home frendly games are now available on general sale.

The Canaries will face Dutch Champions Ajax at Carrow Road on Tuesday, July 31 (7.45pm) and Bundesliga and Champions League qualifiers Borussia Monchengladbach on Saturday, August 11 (3pm).

About £150 for the train, tickets and overnight stay plus it's Saturday so no holiday spent. Them canaries really are the gift that keep on giving! :hooray:

If you see Wiz down there tell him we were asking for him ;)

From what I've read, it seems like Gladbach went in for Hoilett quite early (I'm guessing before English clubs were able to) and that it seemed as though a deal was in place - possibly that there was some kind of verbal agreement, but I'm not sure. However, since the end of the season, he's spoken to several other clubs over here, and it seems as though he's now mulling over his options. Hopefully it won't just come down to £££, but obviously that's how these things work so often in these situations.

The thing is though that foreign clubs should be able to give him more money anyway, because English clubs would have to pay compensation due to him being under 23/24. I can't see him getting many better offers than Gladbach footballing wise. CL football in one of the best leagues in the world.

Â