The Bundesliga Thread

Troglodyte

Fortuna Düsseldorf, as supported by Die Toten Hosen. Tried managing them on FM once for a bit of a change and got bored very quickly. There's my insight, for ya'.

It is close though, and it'll be interesting to see what happens. I'm not sure that either of St. Pauli or Paderborn would beat Hertha or Köln, but you can't really predict those relegation/promotion playoffs.

It'll be a shame to see Shinji go, he's a really good player. With Barrios now gone, I hope we can keep Lewandowski. If we can, things aren't looking too bad, with Götze staying and Reus to come in.

I missed this, where is Barrios going?

Surprised looking at the Bundesliga 2 table, how many clubs recently in the top division are in the bottom 6 there. Cottbus, Hansa Rostock, Aaachen, Bochum, Karlsruher all fairly recently been in the Bundesliga.

It'll be a shame to see Shinji go, he's a really good player. With Barrios now gone, I hope we can keep Lewandowski. If we can, things aren't looking too bad, with Götze staying and Reus to come in.

Aslong as Dortmund sign a decen't back up striker, i think they actually good be stronger for next season, Reus and a Fully fit Gotze will replace Kagawa, think they also need to sign a backup centre half if Santana goes. He played 5/10 games, didn't really let anyone down.

Provisional Germany squad for Euro 2012:

Manuel Neuer (Bayern Munich), Tim Wiese (Werder Bremen), Ron Robert Zieler (Hannover), Marc-André ter Stegen (Borussia Mönchengladbach)

Holger Badstuber, Jérôme Boateng, Philipp Lahm (all Bayern Munich), Benedikt Höwedes (Schalke), Mats Hummels, Marcel Schmelzer (both Borussia Dortmund), Per Mertesacker (Arsenal)

Sven Bender, Mario Götze, Ilkay Gündoğan (all Borussia Dortmund), Lars Bender, Andre Schürrle (both Bayer Leverkusen), Julian Draxler (Schalke), Toni Kroos, Thomas Müller, Bastian Schweinsteiger (all Bayern Munich), Sami Khedira, Mesut Özil (both Real Madrid), Marco Reus (Borussia Mönchengladbach)

Lukas Podolski (Cologne), Cacau (Stuttgart), Mario Gomez (Bayern Munich), Miroslav Klose (Lazio)

This 27 will be cut to 23 by the end of the month. I think Draxler and ter Stegen are just training with the squad for now - they and two others will not travel to the tournament.

Hehe, Bender.

Not a chance Klose will be dropped. He's 'clutch' in finals.

I'm surprised they only have 4 strikers although I suppose Müller can kind of fill in for emergencies. They are absolutely loaded on mids.

Neuer and Ribery said Bayern were the better team and didnt deserve to lose and were the better team. How is that possible when the score was 5-2. Can anyone who watched the game explain that.

Also it is strange how Munich have been so good in Europe, but disappointing domestically. Again can anyone with knowledge of German football explain that?

Â