The Bundesliga Thread

Troglodyte

Well f*ck that for a game of soldiers. Despite a creditable draw with Wolfsburg, Kaiserslautern are now propping up the table without a win in 14 games. 3pts off the playoff spot and a middling run of games coming up.

Dortmund look like they're taking off into the distance. I fancied Leverkusen this weekend but didn't have the bottle to back them :angry:

Meanwhile Nuremberg rally to 3 wins on the spin. Just wanted to work that pun in somewhere :)

Oh and Gareth you can blame me for Munching's lack of form. I've backed them in their last 2 league games. I'll be backing them again cuz surely they won't bottle at home to Freiburg...

Bad news Gareth. I've backed your pack of b*stards again this weekend. Albeit a small stake in a quad alongside Munich, Dortmund & Schalke. I've also backed Stuttgart in a single against my own team :? Victor will give me back my lost dosh :angry:

Living in Munich currently and I have to say the Bundesliga is decent. I think it is not as good as the English league, but the gap is not so big. A lot of young talented players coming through.

• 2 weeks later...

Not before time, Kaiserslautern have parted ways with head coach Marco Kurz and his assistant Günther Gorenzel. We're staring relegation in the face without a win in 16 league games. We face a ma-hoo-ssive game @ Freiburg next time out which will go a long way towards determining our chances of survival (particularly if we lose).

Hopefully, if there is quality in that squad, it will be allowed to shine now.

Probably are at the moment yeah. Not that a game against one of the best sides in Europe is much of a gauge of how a normal side measures up.

• 2 weeks later...
Â