The Bundesliga Thread

Troglodyte

Are they getting a fee for Reus? or is it a bosman?

Big day in the Bungesliga, well for Dortmund anyway, can seal the title, if Bayern fail to win they'll be champions before they kick off vs Gladbach.

Must be odd for Reus today, having already signed for Dortmund.

Not sure we'll get through the qualifiers, to be honest. Depends on the draw. Still in with a slim chance of 3rd, but we'd have to beat Augsburg and Mainz and pray Schalke drop points against two of the league's worst form-teams in Hertha Berlin and Werder Bremen. Absolutely no idea how we'll get on domestically next season. We'll badly need a goalscorer.

Juventus' win guaranteed Champions League football meaning Bayer Leverkusen get an extra €2m for the transfer of Arturo Vidal who many say has been as important to Juve this season as Pirlo has been.

Sounds like he 'did a Chris Herd'. He must just have the attributes for it. He scored 2 goals in the first 8 minutes of Sunday's 4-0 win and has 6 for the season. Perhaps he was just wasted at left back.

FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I'm really clawing for the silver lining here, but as a result it's the first time I've been on the OS in a while, and I didn't know we'd already released our new kit.

21700_3.jpg

Lovely. Now excuse me while I sob uncontrollably into my pasty for 10 minutes.

Dortmund are already losing Kagawa and no doubt the usual suspects will be circling above them come the summer window. I hope Dortmund can hold on to their players and do well in Europe too. I'd much prefer to see them in the latter stages of Europe than see Bayern there. I'll also be waving the Moenchengladbach flag. Here's hoping they get a cosey draw. As an entrant from the bigger leagues, they should be dealt with a little more leniently.

If we don't (or even if we just get dumped by some random, Torpedo Belgrano or some such) then the newly launched "Europa wir kommen!" line of clothing is going to look a little premature. :lol:

Â