The Bundesliga Thread

Troglodyte

Haller diagnosed with testicular cancer a week after signing for Dortmund. pretty shitty

Hertha Berlin player Richter also diagnosed with testicular tumor

Edited by Zatman
  • Sad 4

• 2 weeks later...

Love stuff like this. Great view, and really gives an amazing impression of how intense the games really are. Hope to be seeing more, and I assume that in the future we'll be able to follow whole games from a player of our choosing, much like in Formula 1 today.

1 hour ago, NoelVilla said:

English player Jamie Bynoe-Gittens came on for Dortmund yesterday and had a huge impact on the game.

YEah, a good shot by him, but a massive gaff by the Freiburg keeper. It certainly was an entertaining final 30 of the game.

2 hours ago, NoelVilla said:

English player Jamie Bynoe-Gittens came on for Dortmund yesterday and had a huge impact on the game.

FM wonderkid

They played him a bit last season but it was at the end after bayern had already won it, he should break through this year 

Moukoko scored too, he's had the same summer as chuk, out of contract next year, linked with Madrid, wants more money and playing time, they really need to keep him 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

FM wonderkid

They played him a bit last season but it was at the end after bayern had already won it, he should break through this year 

Moukoko scored too, he's had the same summer as chuk, out of contract next year, linked with Madrid, wants more money and playing time, they really need to keep him 

They just signed Modeste as Haller is out. I think he will get more playing time, goal and assist yesterday

9 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

FM wonderkid

I must have missed him last season because I've never heard of him before. Looked like a huge talent.

Â