The Bundesliga Thread

Troglodyte

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

my wife just messaged me, she works in an office in cologne with frau anfang, means nothing to me... turns out her ex husband is markus anfang, the former coach of werder bremen

i say former because he faked a vaccine certificate last week so that he could go out on the piss for carnival 😂 he's lost his job and faces criminal charges

• Like 1

3 hours ago, villa4europe said:

my wife just messaged me, she works in an office in cologne with frau anfang, means nothing to me... turns out her ex husband is markus anfang, the former coach of werder bremen

i say former because he faked a vaccine certificate last week so that he could go out on the piss for carnival 😂 he's lost his job and faces criminal charges

Look like Der Anfang ist das Ende.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, GarethRDR said:

Are they still the last newly-promoted team to win a top domestic league though?

I'd imagine so. Even Juve only came 3rd in '08 after their scandal.

3 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

my in laws are all kaiserlautern, its about an hour from where they live

never been, did once see a christmas special on how much of a shit hole the place was...and it was an absolute shit hole, shocked me if im honest

Stadium is supposed to be incredible and rare in German design, a Stuttgart fan told me that 😂

• 2 weeks later...

It's almost like the years it envious eyes being cast on German football means that people are slow to realise and shout out about it being a dead league, the race for 4th place might be interesting enough for them to get away with it again 

Bayern have killed it, if they get Haaland it will only get worse 

RBL hard to know what they expect, sold some good players, bought in some youngsters, changed the manager, deserved to be sacked though they're poor this year, been rubbish in the CL too

• 2 weeks later...
Â