The Bundesliga Thread

Troglodyte

From what I saw last night they've got peace signs painted on the centre circle, rainbows on the main shirt sponsors and "boycott Qatar 2022" banners in the stands as well as a few of the players speaking out at the moment

Tip toeing around it all as much as they can

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

You apply that sentiment to the PL and man City too?

Not really as now City are drawing with Newcastle and behind Arsenal but before that have been having incredible seasons

Bayern have been catchable for the last 2 seasons but the other teams conspired to not have a title race

• 4 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, sne said:

Manuel Neuer with a broken leg after a skiing accident. Out for the season.

didn't think footballers were allowed to do that?

i bet bayern are piste off

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

didn't think footballers were allowed to do that?

i bet bayern are piste off

Same here, think a lot of clubs and players have clauses in their contracts for stuff like skiing or motorcycle riding.

12 hours ago, VillaParkAvenue said:

Left with the useless Ulrich for the rest of the season, will Bayern sign Emi in January? Or will they settle with taking some keeper from the Bundesliga?

Looks like they will pay Monaco to end Nubel loan early or bid for Livakovic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Bundesliga title race is very much still on, and arguably the best story in European football this season. Bayern lost away to BMG today, meaning Union can go two points ahead and Dortmund can go level if they win their respective games against relegation candidates Schalke and Hertha tomorrow. 

Â