The Bundesliga Thread

Troglodyte

• 3 weeks later...

Ive read people asking about tickets here before so I thought I should share this. I just bought tickets to a Frankfurt game, I registered on their site and just followed the instructions. I google translated more of the terms than I usually do just to be sure everything was ok. 33 euros cause I paid a little extra to get them sent home(don't know why). Excited cause its my first game in Germany if you don't count Paderborn - Aston Villa  :)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I've said it before, Hamburg are our German equivilant. Euro cup win in the 80s but largely mediocre since although they picked up a bit same time as when MON was here (seeing as we played them in the Europa league).

Hamburg have accumulated the most points in German top flight history.

I've said it before, Hamburg are our German equivilant. Euro cup win in the 80s but largely mediocre since although they picked up a bit same time as when MON was here (seeing as we played them in the Europa league).

havent we accumulated the most draws in English top flight history. We have something in common :P

if you were to convert the league cup in to a league system (ie 1 point for a draw, 3 points for a win) then we would have accumulated the most points in that

does that count? 

• 2 weeks later...
Â