The Bundesliga Thread

Troglodyte

In lower-league news, Adrian Mrowiec leaves Heart of Midlothian for ambitious German Fourth Division side RB Leipzig. The article says the Red Bull backed 4th division side intend on winning the Bundesliga within 7 years, thanks to an £80m investment. They're not the same as VfB Leipzig who are now known as Lokomotive Leipzig and play in the 5th tier.

So Red Bull Leipzig kind of won their league this season. Up to the 3rd tier now with bells on.

Update on Red Bull Leipzig watch. They're currently in the promotion places in the 3rd tier and on course for yet another promotion.

• 2 weeks later...

:angry:

Still toight like a toiger up there, though.

Tis indeed. We're on a roll at the moment though. Unbeaten in 8 and everyone else down to 5th are in lowsy form. Ingolstadt (15th) & Karlsruhe (6th) are 2nd and 3rd in the form guide behind us.

I went to BMGB in October for their game against Frankfurt, we couldn't get standing tickets as their nordkurve sells out ridiculously fast, we got tickets next to the away end so the atmosphere was great! Monchengladbach as an area didn't really appeal to me, but you could easily stay in Dusseldorf and travel there by train for €12. Good luck getting BVB tickets!! 

I have a friend that supports Union.

I'll be over for Hannover v Monchengladbach in Febraury and need to find another fixture that weekend.  Think I'm going to save a Dortmund and Frankfurt double header for next season.

Â