Man City Goalkeeper situation

mrbojangles

should Man City be allowed to sign a goalkeeper outside of the transfer window?  

86 members have voted

1. 1. should Man City be allowed to sign a goalkeeper outside of the transfer window?

• Yes
    • No

Dangerous precedent set if The PL allow Hart to go back to Citeh.

He's a top, top keeper too.

Sadly, I think that wil happen. The FA/PL are too weak to stop it.

Money may talk.

Still, IMO, Given > Hart, so they will be weaker for this, come whet may

I can't see how loans between clubs in the same league is fair.

I've always said if you can't afford to sign the player you shouldn't be in this division

I reckon SHA will let him go, or at least their fans will want him to.

He gets to play against us again and hopefully (in their eyes) damage our Euro quest.

rocket polishers.

Sometimes, when I'm bored, I go on to one of their forums (KRO) just to mock & take the piss.......there is a thread there today saying that joe hart should come on to the pitch at midday for the game against burnley, give a wave to the adoring inbreds & then take a helicopter to eastlands to play for citeh against us at 3pm.

.......and they're serious about it too.

You couldnt make it up.

Off for a shower now cos i feel dirty after being on that website :puke:

No money should be allowed to exchange hands in the case of the emergency loan, and it's not like you can pay a few million as a back hander.

I dont think Man City will get Hart, the Premier League, no mater how week they are would not allow that as the other Premier League clubs would be up in arms, do not forget, that the so called big four certainly dont want Man City to finish 4th due to the power that would give them.

If they don't get Hart back, I could just see them getting David James, paying Pompey a few million.

You reckon James would want to give up the FA Cup final just to play a couple of games for Manchester City?

If they don't get Hart back, I could just see them getting David James, paying Pompey a few million.

You reckon James would want to give up the FA Cup final just to play a couple of games for Manchester City?

What i'm saying is Pompey may be offered £££££ and lets be fair would James really want to lose it 3 times?

i voted that they shouldn't be allowed. they have an international keeper on their books, can't they just promote one of the youth team in as cover. if they had no keepers then maybe fair enough.

Wasn't Stuart Taylor our backup at the time of the Kiraly incident as well? He must be gutted, every time he's actually needed he's out injured as well.

If Man City are allowed to bring back in Hart as their keeper, then that surely effects the integrity of the Premier League.

The only way Blues would allow it, is if they is some kind of financial gain for them, or the promise of a loan of players for next season. Fair play to Blues if they accept it, but surely, no kind of financial agreement should be allowed outside of the transfer window? I cant see Blues letting Man City have their first choice keeper out of the goodness of their heart.

Manchester City have multiple goalkeepers on their books.

Manchester City also have a reserve and youth team, what is the point in having a reserve and youth team if not for back up to the first team players, are they trying to say they literally have no other goalkeeper available? That this Nielsen guy has, for the past few months been both reserve and youth goalkeeper, I think not.

I wouldn't go as far as to call it a travesty if they're allowed to sign someone and/or force Hart back, but it would be another sign of how weak the Premier League actually is, particularly in the face of super rich arabs.

Â