PL: Man City a Match Thread 2010/05/01 15:00

limpid

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh well good effort from the lads, **** warnock and his stupid challenge cost us this

no he didnt. we have been outplayed for 90 minutes.

Agreed. Except for a 15 minutes period in the 1st half and the whole of the 2nd half, they've been better.

we've dominated 2nd half and have tried SO hard.

Immensely proud of their efforts both today and this season as a whole.

Yep... spot on..

It's 3-1 I know but great game.. we've tried sooooo hard!

Carlos has summed it up.

I know this team have their limits and haven't got a Tevez, etc but with what they have they do give it everything every game.

I'm a proud fan today as I have been all season.

Let's not slate them, let's not get too harsh on MON or individuals, we've lost only 2 games this year against two teams with world-class players.

No shame in that at all.

I love ASTON VILLA.

just shows how true the old cliche 'taking your chances' is. We need an out and out striker, delf looks promising, and what we have got is alright, but no where near good enough.

A good effort considering what we have to work with but just not good enough.

I'd rather Man City got fourth than Spurs.

No chance, if they get it the money they spend will ensure that no-one will break in until the Sheikhs get bored. IF they do...

I dunno about that Al, I think Arsenal are catchable by a pack that includes us, Spurs, Everton and Liverpool.

City will be Champions in the next two seasons, I don't think it matters whether or not they get fourth this season.

oh well good effort from the lads, **** warnock and his stupid challenge cost us this

We were 1 up and relatively comfortable until that stupid tackle.

Hail KING CARLOS!..I hope he gets called up for spain after that performance. He kept Bellamy at bay pretty much all game, and saved our blushes at least 3 times when the counterd

we've dominated 2nd half and have tried SO hard.

Immensely proud of their efforts both today and this season as a whole.

Impressive keep ball across the middle?

How many saves Fulop made this second half.

exactly, and its been the story too many times this season. if a team sits back we are clueless.

as we have seen when drawing too many at home to lower teams all we do is get it wide and bang in a cross. the problem is when your wingers keep putting in crap crosses like ash and downing have too often you are not going to score.

and that is what has cost us 4th this year- not enough variety in the final 3rd and not enough goals.

Good effort for me, disagree with a lot of the rubbish being posted on here. Carlos Cuellar has been excellent today, up there with some of Dunne's performances earlier on in the season.

90 seconds cost us the game.

As soon as we went behind it was unlikely we'd get back in it, Man City park the bus better than most, and we just can't break down teams that do that.

Agreed. Except for a 15 minutes period in the 1st half and the whole of the 2nd half, they've been better.

its not true mate. we got in front against the run of play and then played garbage football for the rest of the first half allowing city to score two soft goals.

once we had thrown the lead away we decided to try and keep the ball and play nice square passes on the half way line - for the entire second half.

we werent robbed and you cant in a million years claim that we were.

we was not 2nd best for 90 minutes

warnocks silly challenge was a majopr factor in this game and its the 2nd penalty he has conceded this season