The Wrestling Topic

Vandrell

He's probably just slowing down a bit? The guy is almost 70.

pah, Hulk Hogan is twice his age and he still wrestles every now and again doesn't he

Hogan is younger than Vince. He can't wrestle anymore either, can't get knocked off his feet so he'll throw an occasional punch in a segment.

Vince too busy working the guns 

edit-6874-1424200727-30.jpg

How these guys havent had heart attacks yet i will never know

Indeed, clearly on the juice, clearly has been over the course of his life, it's amazing he hasn't had a heart attack yet. 69 year olds don't achieve that physique naturally, that's for sure. Must be the case that he takes them properly with the perfect PCT everytime, but just the sheer amount he has done must make him prone to something, surely. 

Edited by Dr_Pangloss

In the past he has taken steroids but I can't see how he'd get away with it now, there must be some camera trickery in that photo.

Since the Benoit murders, steroids have been practically eradicated from WWE.  Just look at the difference in physiques for the likes of Batista, HHH and Brock Lesnar.

They've had a no steroids policy for a while. Isn't that how they fired Jeff Hardy?

There's undoubtedly camera trickery in that photo though, as there would be in every single cover of Muscle and Fitness there has ever been (as a guess)

I thought the steroid issue was only if they were caught with them while competing...

A couple (maybe more) years ago, HHH did his quad and was out for months. When he came back he was clearly much much bigger up top, and much more cut...

Edited by PriceyDownunder

I thought the steroid issue was only if they were caught with them while competing...

A couple (maybe more) years ago, HHH did his quad and was out for months. When he came back he was clearly much much bigger up top, and much more cut...

2002. Time flies!

In the past he has taken steroids but I can't see how he'd get away with it now, there must be some camera trickery in that photo.

Since the Benoit murders, steroids have been practically eradicated from WWE.  Just look at the difference in physiques for the likes of Batista, HHH and Brock Lesnar.

Unless they photoshopped his head onto another persons body then I can't see how his look can be just down to camera trickery. 69 year old men don't build muscle like that naturally.

Unless they photoshopped his head onto another persons body then I can't see how his look can be just down to camera trickery. 69 year old men don't build muscle like that naturally.

He's the owner not a wrestler the wellness policy doesnt apply to him. And who the f*ck is going to fire him.

But he didn't build the muscle as a 69 year old man. He's always been buff. He's just maintaining it.

(and they can do anything with photoshop. I would guess they've used it to make him look much more cut.)

A couple (maybe more) years ago, HHH did his quad and was out for months. When he came back he was clearly much much bigger up top, and much more cut...

You would expect that though.

If someone like HHH, who obviously goes to the gym a lot, is out of wrestling action for months, then he's going to spend time in the gym. He wouldn't have been able to do much, if any, leg work so it makes perfect sense that he'd spend that time working on his upper body.

Plus, without being on the road 90% of the time, I'd imagine being able to concentrate on your diet is much much easier, so it would also make sense that he was more cut when he returned.

The steroid thing goes back longer than that. When I watched it back in the day when guys like Hogan, Savage and Warrior were headlining Wrestlemania there was a huge steroids scandal and the company.  

There is a young Shawn Michaels near the start of the video and he looks huge compared to how he looked during his peak days. 

But he didn't build the muscle as a 69 year old man. He's always been buff. He's just maintaining it.

(and they can do anything with photoshop. I would guess they've used it to make him look much more cut.)

Nah, he's not natural, not that I think there's necessarily a problem with him juicing, but he sure as hell isn't natty.

Â