The Wrestling Topic

Vandrell

Yep he did. Rumours are DDT stands for Dustin's Dinner time...Dustin being his snake.

There are lots of rumours as to what DDT stands for and whenever asked he's never revealed it. I saw an interview once and when asked what it stood for he simply replied 'the end' lol. By the way, the snake was called Damien. :winkold:

It was still called Damien ha ha

Wrong :)

The name Damien was still used for a short while after Earthquake squashed it. A 'new' Damien. I also remember one being called Lucifer and wasn't there one called Revelation or Revelations? Something like that anyway, I'm sure of it. Wasn't a big fan of Jake the Snake though to be honest.

Favourite wrestler? Jake the Snake.

Leg-end. Invented the DDT, if memory serves.

They don't make wrestlers like that anymore! One of the best characters back from the good old days when wrestlers had personality and interesting gimmicks.

Its shit now, haven't watched for a good few years, although i always make a point to watch the Royal Rumble and Wrestlemania every year. The Royal Rumble this year was actually, surprisingly good.

Trish came back a few weeks ago at Elimination Chamber.

The reason for her and Austin's appearances are they are both hosting and trainnig on the new series of Tough Enough.

Looking forward to watching Raw after work.

What a great Raw. Michael Cole and the Miz are on top form at the moment.

Was great to see Austin drink and waste about 100 beers too.

One for villaajax, Tammy 'Sunny' Sytch is to be inducted into the hall of fame so she'll be at Mania.

Â