New Kit & Sponsor

deeps

Our home kit (yet to be released) will not be used next season. Will you still buy it?  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Our home kit (yet to be released) will not be used next season. Will you still buy it?

• Yes
    • No
    • I wouldn't have bought it regardless
    • Only in the summer when reduced

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe MM can shed some light on the Fulham deal? He said another team was pissed off that we got FXPro.

It was Fulham and Fulham were trying hard to try and do a seperate deal even suggesting to Villa they share the deal ???? I understand that was politely declined and at one point Spurs were involved and even a mock up done of Defoe in the kit . I haven't heard anything since

I can also tell you that Villa were in talks with other sizeable outfits and some went further than others some like the Tata company didn't really get very far . All I know is we got what we wanted whatever happens with other football clubs we got the right deal we wanted money wise !

I think that Fulham and Wigan make it bit more off shirt sales than Hereford somehow.

Do not underestimate the awesome pulling power of the mighty Lilywhites. :lol:

Actually, considering how few people actually bother to turn up to the DW week in week out I wouldn't even be surprised if Hereford shirt sales outstripped Wigan's. :D

Fulham definitely were paying for Nikes shirts. Which is why they essentially got 'pattern' designs. Take their shirt last season, it's a colourway of Arsenals home shirt from the season before, rather than a new design.

Their deal with Kappa will probably be better as it most likely be a genuine deal, like we have, as opposed to their old Nike one.

I'm sorry but that lions top mock up, both home and away mockups is shit. No way would any club contemplate a top like that. We'd get the piss ripped out of us big time for wearing those as a kit. Sorry but true.

I've had another bash....

sec9lc.pngkypht.png

2myt8cj.png

Love the first 2!! would buy both. We already have 3 identical (besides the slight collar changes) shirts. i want something different. These are different enough while still being a bit classical in over all style

Â