New Kit & Sponsor

deeps

Our home kit (yet to be released) will not be used next season. Will you still buy it?  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Our home kit (yet to be released) will not be used next season. Will you still buy it?

• Yes
    • No
    • I wouldn't have bought it regardless
    • Only in the summer when reduced

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi just watching the Germany Australia game. Can someone who's good (or even not so bad) at photo-shop do up a Villa shirt based on the Australian template. I think it would look class, it would be a bit different to what we've had the last 3 years but still simple and classic

Yeah make it a bit more claret-y.

Ive actually done the kit minus the stripes on the sides and the away (now the 3rd kit) on pes 2010 with the new sponsor and tagline and it actually doesnt look that bad at all, maybe its because im getting used to it i suppose.

Id upload pics but my phone is being a proper knob.

Express says £20 million over 3 years. Which is nice.

Impressive if true. Has Randy's decision not to deal at previous figures, suggested at £2m per year, driven up the price? In doing so we have helped Acorns and the club. A nice win-win by Randy. :D

Impressive if true. Has Randy's decision not to deal at previous figures, suggested at £2m per year, driven up the price? In doing so we have helped Acorns and the club. A nice win-win by Randy. :D

epic_win.jpg

My understanding is a large proportion of that is guaranteed but there are targets such as Top 4 Qualification to gurantee the full 20 , nevertheless excellent deal .

Â