New Kit & Sponsor

deeps

Our home kit (yet to be released) will not be used next season. Will you still buy it?  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Our home kit (yet to be released) will not be used next season. Will you still buy it?

• Yes
    • No
    • I wouldn't have bought it regardless
    • Only in the summer when reduced

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if at half time there's going to be a massive rise in currency derivative trading in the North Stand?

"I'll have a pie, two Bovrils, and I'll sell a 3 month future on the Euro at 1.185 please"

Does look the like sponsor is photoshopped on as you can see the square box around it where its been placed onto the shirt

That square box looks more like where it has been pressed on as an example shirt rather than a photoshop effort to me. It looks pretty genuine to me, but then again as people have said, I am no expert either

I seem to remember the guy used to post loads of shit stories that were unfounded and funnily enough ended up on the shit heap. He had photographs a few years back of a new top which was a load of old cobblers as well.

It was always with potential football kits and transfers if I remember correctly.

But all he's done is post this photo, ask if anyone knows if its genuine and reiterated that he doesn't know if it's real or not.

But then again we are villa fans, I guess we need to jump to conclusions.

looks like he's taken the shirt to one of those 'we can print anything on your shirt/mug/plates for cheap' type places. Just looks off.

Out of interest, can you even buy that shirt without a sponsor? or would it have to be taken/peeled off?

Â