New Kit & Sponsor

deeps

Our home kit (yet to be released) will not be used next season. Will you still buy it?  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Our home kit (yet to be released) will not be used next season. Will you still buy it?

• Yes
    • No
    • I wouldn't have bought it regardless
    • Only in the summer when reduced

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We seen this yet? It's not going to be Vodafone, but that template is fantastic IMO.

villa1011.jpg

thats amazing! shame its not vodafone would be a top deal!

great kit

Remarkable news:

In a surprise move today Aston Villa football club have announced that they will be honoring their adoring fans next season in a novel way. Replacing Acorns on the front of Villa's home and away jerseys will not be a big corporate sponsor as expected but simply the face of a randomly selected fan. The fan in question is known as one Rob El Cid who name was pulled at random from a database of 20,000 supporters. Mr.El Cid was thrilled at the news "I'll get that **** Ginger bastard for posting my picture and causing this mess but first I need Cider". The new kits will go on sale from August 1st and demad is expected to be very high.

Robshirt.png

Remarkable news:

In a surprise move today Aston Villa football club have announced that they will be honoring their adoring fans next season in a novel way. Replacing Acorns on the front of Villa's home and away jerseys will not be a big corporate sponsor as expected but simply the face of a randomly selected fan. The fan in question is known as one Rob El Cid who name was pulled at random from a database of 20,000 supporters. Mr.El Cid was thrilled at the news "I'll get that **** Ginger bastard for posting my picture and causing this mess but first I need Cider". The new kits will go on sale from August 1st and demad is expected to be very high.

Robshirt.png

That is fantastic :lol::lol::lol:

Thought I'd dig out my attempt from last year! (Modified with potential sponsor).

2aaatlv.png

Very nice. Bit of a nod to the 81 league winning kit. I think for NEXT season 81-82 a kit that is a nod to the European Cup winning team would be great (or even a special kit for europe in that style.)

Remarkable news:

Robshirt.png

You **** Donal, way too much time on yer hands!!! :crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh:

Â