Red Dead Redemption

PompeyVillan

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love RDR and still play online occasionally. It is the most enjoyable game I have ever played.

I think that's the crux of it, it really was very enjoyable to play. The story and the voice acting were brilliant, the game play was really intuitive, and I was actually really sad when I finished it.

That ending was so sad. You open up the barn door and see all those people with their guns at you. I took out as many as possible but obviously I died.

****'ell - cheers for that! I'm 60% of the way through the game and everybody else in this thread has managed to hide the spoilers. Sigh :rant:

That ending was so sad. You open up the barn door and see all those people with their guns at you. I took out as many as possible but obviously I died.

****'ell - cheers for that! I'm 60% of the way through the game and everybody else in this thread has managed to hide the spoilers. Sigh :rant:

haha czech lad, that is weak son

haha czech lad, that is weak son

I am sorry! The game has been out for 18 months now I thought everyone here already beat it!

Still haven't played this for some reason, might have to give it a go at some point.

You won't be disappointed.

The Undead Nightmare add on is amazing, it's the only time I felt I should be paying more than I did for a game.

• 5 weeks later...

Borrowed it off my mate, thought it was shit but gave it a go. Played it about 5/6 hours in total and then my lad wiped over the save file. little bastard.

Still, i dont see what all the hype was really, thought it was really slow and boring. You had to go looking for things, i prefer games where shit comes to you and you beat it down.

so I wont bother playing it again to find out what happens, it really doesnt interest me.

Still, i dont see what all the hype was really, thought it was really slow and boring. You had to go looking for things, i prefer games where shit comes to you and you beat it down.

You didn't see a lynx or bear then I take it.

Borrowed it off my mate, thought it was shit but gave it a go. Played it about 5/6 hours in total and then my lad wiped over the save file. little bastard.

so I wont bother playing it again to find out what happens, it really doesnt interest me.

You sound like a Space Invaders man.

• 3 months later...

Got to mexico, did a few missions but got bored and never went back. Enjoyed it immensely to begin with but just lost interest.

Wasnt there a game of the year edition supposed to be coming out with all the dlc and undead nightmare incorporated into one disc?

Id be tempted to give it another shot if true.

Â