Red Dead Redemption

PompeyVillan

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just done a bounty hunt and hogtied the main man, delivered him and it said $400 dollar reward, I haven't gotten it! really annoyed.

Happened pretty much every time I have captured someone, is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

This might be daft but do you have to buy some rope to hogtie someone?

No you get a lassoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo to use when you break in the horses at MacFarlane ranch.

This might be daft but do you have to buy some rope to hogtie someone?

You get the lasso after one of the early missions mate.

**EDIT** Riss beat me to it. At least I spelt 'lasso' correctly though. 8)

**** it, I've given in, I can't physically wait til the 30th.

I'm ordering this and gonna start to play in on Tuesday after my Biology exam. I've made all my notes already for the exam after already.

Pissing people off is too much fun.

Joined a free roam that had a few americans in a posse, one had a bounty of about 4k when I killed him so I got a message from him saying " You think you're cool don't you? **** coon" I then spent the next 15 minutes pretty much spawn killing him whilst getting screamed at through my tv. I forgot how much fun being an asshole is.

Got my X Box back all fixed last night and had a quick rip on MW2 to make sure it was all working.

Got Red Dead to start on Sunday after i finish golf as the missis is at work until 8:30pm so i can get a good 6 hours in.

Any hints or tips for getting started please, any do's and dont's?

I got upgrades to all my guns last night, got the semi automatic pistol and shotgun, and the bolt action rifle. The semi automatic shotgun is great fun. I was doing the challenge to shoot people's hats off, and accidentally caught one or two of them in the face.

Maybe that's what Derrick Bird was trying to do.....

PS - where in Mexico can I find bears and boar?

No bears in Mexico. You can find boar just north of Bonnie MacPharlane's ranch. I killed all mine near the big railway junction where the track splits to go west and east. They are in the fields on both sides of the track, but more seem to be on the west. They fight back though, so fight them on your horse. And watch out for cougars!

Â