FAC: SF vs Chelsea Match Thread

limpid

• Avoided defeat in two of the last 20 in all competitions.

• Their only losses in 2010, were in the League Cup final and last month's league visit to Stamford Bridge.

and we are a club supposedly in crisis. Ok I know we have drawn about 8 or 9 of them but still

That's from the BBC isn't it?

Surely that means if we have avoided defeat in two, that we have lost the last 18 of 20?

Last time I checked a draw didn't count as a loss. :winkold:

It looks like 442 but at Stamford Bridge we definitely played 451 first half and I think we will again.

4-2-3-1 is how I see the formation, gabby running his arse off around all areas.

Fear not my friends for we shall win tomorrow - the guy who runs my local chippy says so!

I got chatting to him about tomorrow's game whilst there last night. He spotted my season ticket in my wallet and asked if I was going down to Wembley (I am).

He then went on to tell me that he thinks games in this country are fixed. "Everyone knows it happens in other countries, and I think it happens here" he said.

He is adamant that the 7 - 1 was fixed so that Chelsea would catch up Man Utd's goal difference and as a result tomorrow will be fixed so that we will win. He's so adamant that he has £150 riding on a Villa win.

I always thought he was a bit of a crazy bastard....

I've gone with the chippy boiler and bunged some money on to qualify. I rarely bet on the Villa, but here we go.