FAC: SF vs Chelsea Match Thread

limpid

I think our players will be very very scared of Chelsea
I don't. I think our players **** hate them.

One of our biggest risks is red cards, IMO.

Everyone **** hates Chelsea, we have more reason than most outside of London. It's going to be a battle.

I don't hate Chelsea. Manure, Arse and the Redscum, yes, but not Chelsea.

If the rationale behind it is the fact that they have bought success with Abramovich's money, then why do fans of all clubs, including ours, spend hours on internet forums complaining that not enough money is spent on players?

I will settle for a decent performance today. If we win, then that will be a bonus.

I've gone for 2-1 to us aswell.

We have beaten them this season and we all know we are capable of doing it. Plus, in the first half at Stamford Bridge we were better than them. If we can keep it up for 90 minutes then we stand a very good chance.

Setting off for Wembley in around 30 minutes. Feels weird going to Wembley twice in one season, although I'm certainly not complaining.

Thinking of wearing my European Cup anniversy scarf just to rub it in that despite the masses of money they have spent, they still aren't good enough to win it!

COME ON THE VILLA!!!

Yippeeeiiiaaa, yippeeeiiiooo!

I guess there's one good thing about living in London - hearing all the early morning shouts of people leaving for the game when I'm still lounging around the house ;)

Setting off around 2, should be there by three - Come on you Villa boys!

Anyone know if we are in our away or home kit today? Doesn't matter really, however I'm just wondering.
Home kit probably. We wore our home kit to Stamford Bridge and we're the home team today technically anyway.

• Avoided defeat in two of the last 20 in all competitions.

• Their only losses in 2010, were in the League Cup final and last month's league visit to Stamford Bridge.

and we are a club supposedly in crisis. Ok I know we have drawn about 8 or 9 of them but still

• Avoided defeat in two of the last 20 in all competitions.

• Their only losses in 2010, were in the League Cup final and last month's league visit to Stamford Bridge.

and we are a club supposedly in crisis. Ok I know we have drawn about 8 or 9 of them but still

That's from the BBC isn't it?

Surely that means if we have avoided defeat in two, that we have lost the last 18 of 20?