FAC: Reading a Match Thread 2010/03/07 13:45

limpid

Hardly fair that we have to play at 1.45 on a Saturday when all our players are on Internaltional duty during midweek.

It's on Sunday though.

Bollocks. So it is. I thought it was Saturday.

Which mean I miss it as I'll be in Paris.

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4-5-1 please MON. With Delph added into the middle to play alongside Milner and Pets. Hit downing and Young on the flanks with Gabby upfront. This will sop us hoofing it up and will cause us to use the ball effectively. Milner / A.Young can push forward t support Gabby too. Id also start Ceullar and Dunne at the back with Luke Young and Warnock as full backs. Play our best players in their best positions.

I'd love us to treat this as a statement of intent, and go out and smash Reading. Show everyone, that they're over Sunday, and that we mean business. No messing. We're winning the FA Cup, and we're finishing 4th. Not sure that will happen, but we can hope!

I'd go strongest team, 442:

Friedle

L Young

Cuellar

Dunne

Warnock

A Young

Petrov

Milner

Downing

Gabby

Carew

i'd like to see this line up 4-5-1 style, with albrighton and delfouneso joing the fray if we're up a couple of goals with 25 mins to play.

Guzan

L Young

Cuellar

Dunne

Warnock

A Young

Petrov

Delph

Milner

Downing

Agbonlahor

i'd like to see this line up 4-5-1 style, with albrighton and delfouneso joing the fray if we're up a couple of goals with 25 mins to play.

Guzan

L Young

Cuellar

Dunne

Warnock

A Young

Petrov

Delph

Milner

Downing

Agbonlahor

This.

Guzan

L Young

Cuellar

Dunne

Warnock

A Young

Petrov

Delph

Milner

Downing

Agbonlahor

This.

This again. Spot on BUT doubt we'll see it!

He won't be playing.

I'd be suprised to see Delfouneso even come off the bench let alone start.

I hope he plays Luke Young for Cuellar, Guzan for Friedel and Carew for Heskey. Those are the only changes I can see happening and I even doubt he'd make such DRASTIC changes!

He won't be playing.

I'd be suprised to see Delfouneso even come off the bench let alone start.

I hope he plays Luke Young for Cuellar, Guzan for Friedel and Carew for Heskey. Those are the only changes I can see happening and I even doubt he'd make such DRASTIC changes!

This sounds about right to me.