• Carlos Cuellar
    • John Carew
    • Emile Heskey
    • Nigel Reo-Coker
    • Habib Beye
    • Other

In the spirit of supporting the team, this is me not voting :wave:

Nor me :eek:

me neither. I looked at all the names listed and could not say that any of them deserved the title of WORST player. Without all these guys we would not have the squad we have, and I honestly believe that any of these guys could step up if needed....and they will be.

what a rubbish poll.

i'm surprised everyone hasn't voted "OTHER".

my votes are for:

1) SALIFOU

2) HAREWOOD

3) OSBOURNE

4) MARSHALL

none of the other options above should have even got a single vote!

you think Young, Petrov, Carew, Heskey, Sidwell, Beye, NRC are worse than SALIFOU?????

Maybe harsh as he is young and a new signing but Delph hasnt looked anything since we signed him but he is young so i wont judge him yet.

Obviously players like gardner, Salifou and Harewood not being given games so must be worst players

Jesus, even I'd wouldn't stoop to a "worst player" thread after the weekend. FWIW, I think the most disappointing player is probably Sidwell, but hopefully he won't be making too many more appearances.

why on earth after a great weekend and a so far great season do we feel the need to bring ourselves down with this kind of thread......

being as we're fourth in the league and have just beaten Man Ure I'll say that I don't think any of the players deserve the tag of being the "worst player so far"........ridiculous....

From The Sun on November 17:

Manager Slams Villa Boo-Boys

The Villa boss said: "It's terrible when the crowd gets on top of a player like this.

"There is just a minority element picking on certain players as scapegoats. What are they trying to do? Systematically destroy the confidence of each player? We must work together, not single out individuals for blame."

In the spirit of supporting the team, this is me not voting :wave:

Exactly my thoughts. Weve just come back from Old Trafford with 3 points, what more do people want in order to stop these negative threads.

For all you know, the players out of form could log onto this site and see there name been critisized and get even more disheartened.

Im sure our players out of form will soon bounce back.

Remember, form is temporary, class is permanant!

Â