• Stiyan Petrov
    • Steven Sidwell
    • Carlos Cuellar
    • John Carew
    • Emile Heskey
    • Nigel Reo-Coker
    • Habib Beye
    • Other

not gonna vote on this one, we are a team and things seem to be working so I think they all deserve praise, everyone has a slump at some point. I remember when gabby was not performing well and a lot of people gave him a lot of grief and now look at him. So in the spirit of believing we should not critisise players I too will not be voting

I dislike the thread title so haven't voted.

Perhaps it would have been less negative to call it "most disappointing player" - for those we know are capable of much more but haven't quite been firing on all cylinders.

How has Petrov even got one voe!?!? He's been immense!

I suspect it was the OP
I decided my top 3 (or bottom 3) would be

1: Petrov . I think our formation has not helped but has failed so far to repeat his form from last season .

I think that set the tone of the thread from the word "go".

That and the fact that Petrov's first name is spelt wrong in the poll list. :angry:

Voted "other" by way of a spoiled ballot.

In the top 4, beaten ManU, Liverpool and Chelsea and we still want to slate some of our players. I bet we'll still have this kind of thread when we are picking up trophies.

How has Petrov even got one voe!?!? He's been immense!

I suspect it was the OP
I decided my top 3 (or bottom 3) would be

1: Petrov . I think our formation has not helped but has failed so far to repeat his form from last season .

I think that set the tone of the thread from the word "go".

That and the fact that Petrov's first name is spelt wrong in the poll list. :angry:

To be fair, it's nearly as bad as Nigel Reo-Coker who has started something like 5 games and has been in the winning side on like 4 occasions, other being a draw (took off before Totteham scored though..so was 1-0)

or Emile Heskey who apart from that Wigan nightmare which the whole team was woeful has been actually pretty good for Villa so far, especially in the last 2/3 weeks where he's been given the chances to start.

Just put a post up about our pathetic fickle fans and its been locked. Many people dint like what I had to say but this just proves my point.

Ashley young is a rocket polisher is a rocket polisher

Agbonlahor is not fit to wear the shirt

Richard Dunne - worst signin eva.

For me Sidders removed himself from the running with that ball-boy effort against Hull.

No-one else deserves the title Worst Player.

Unfortunately cos i haven't voted i can't see how many mentals have gone for Ash Young! Surely not? Even off form he's won us as many points as anyone!

To me Villa is part of my life, like my family. I would no more vote for a 'worst player' than I would for a 'worst son'.

Each to their own of course, but in my view 100% backing from every fan for every player and every game might just be enough to make a positive difference.

To me Villa is part of my life, like my family. I would no more vote for a 'worst player' than I would for a 'worst son'.

Each to their own of course, but in my view 100% backing from every fan for every player and every game might just be enough to make a positive difference.

Well said that man

Â