• Milner
    • Petrov
    • Agbonlahor
    • Heskey
    • Collins
    • Carew
    • Reo-Coker

Highlights.

1. Villa win at OT with a superb performance from each player.

2. Fergies' chewing gum flying out of his mouth whilst screaming at the 4th official about 'only' 3 minutes time added

3. Rooney's yellow card for diving.

Lowlights:

1. Martin Atkinson. In a league of utter turds who pass for referees surely this man's performance was a turd's puke on bowl of turd soup.

2. Warnock's injury. Hope it's not serious because I think he is not far off becoming our most valuable player.

And a special dedication to those Villa fans who faithfully trudge off to Old Trafford year in year out to support the boys - this one's for you!

THIS completely..... BUT

I'd just like to add I've just had a text & it's manic o/s Old Trafford with the Villa fans celebrating & another highlight has to be the Mancs faces!!..PRICELESS!!!

Well.. it's a win away at Old Trafford... not even BlackCountryVilla can have anything bad to say here, surely?

I believe it's a tradition in some cultures to offer amnesties and pardons to celebrate festive occasions.

Surely we can unban BCV and others so that they may share in the festivities.

May the era of good feeling reign!

(until we drop points to the likes of Bolton or something... then it's back to the usual around here)

I see O'Neill got it all wrong again.

Well done on ruining the moment.

Only someone with the mental fortitude of Jane Austen’s most fragile female creation would allow anything let alone a sarcastic comment on the internet ruin a moment such as this.

EPIC WIN.....Outstanding play from the whole team, the defence proving to be world class, great confidence and composure by all throughout the game, credit to MON as well, this result in my opinion is the biggest and best for Villa in years, it surely marks in some respects, the rebirth of Aston Villa Football Club.

This was a massive statement to the league that the Liverpool away result was no fluke, that Villa are not only contenders for a Champion's League spot, but maybe even the Premier League title itself!

UTV!

Villa are not only contenders for a Champion's League spot, but maybe even the Premier League title itself!

I hate to say it right now, but I think you're getting carried away with the title contenders remark!

(But hey, I didn't think we could get a win at Old Trafford either, so let's hope I can be wrong again)

We're in a title race now. :D

Alan Green keeps banging on about how Villa winning is good for Chelsea and Arsenal.

The thought doesn't seem to have entered his tiny brain that it is bloody good news for Aston Villa.