• A Young
    • Milner
    • Petrov
    • Agbonlahor
    • Heskey
    • Collins
    • Carew
    • Reo-Coker

What a performance, just take it you plastic day tripping fakes! TAKE IT!!!!!

I Love it, i really really love it.

I was gonna list our best performers but ended up just listing the whole team.

However, the Unsung Hero award goes to Emile Heskey.

BBC headline is "Poor Man Utd suffer Villa defeat".

How predictable is it that the media would put this result down to a bad Man U performance.

We made them play poorly with a brilliantly organised display. Tactics were spot on.

I know what you mean but the actual article is a lot more positive about us.

just crawling out of the woodwork to say holy flying shitballs that was incredible

gave gabby motm for some excellent play all over the pitch although it's hard to fault anybody's performance

woot

Fergie will moan about 3 mins added time.

YOU WEREN'T COMPLAINING WHEN YOU GOT 5 MINS AGAINST US LAST YEAR YOU SCOTTISH PRICK!

Ferguson was aggrieved, once again, at the lack of stoppage time and believes time-keeping should no longer be the referee's responsibility.

"You get to the point on adding time on, it should be taken out of the referee's hands," he said.

"There were two stoppages of two minutes three seconds and we played three minutes (stoppage time)."

However did you predict that one? :P

We're in a title race now. :D

Alan Green keeps banging on about how Villa winning is good for Chelsea and Arsenal.

The thought doesn't seem to have entered his tiny brain that it is bloody good news for Aston Villa.

Alan Green and Co (MOTD) will still refuse to let go the clique that is the top 4, the more they can dismiss this win by Villa the more they paper over it and business as usual.

Fact is Man Utd we not just beaten today, they were at least equalled all over the park, matched in every dept, if you think about it they had to be, and in some circumstances we were the better side, we defended with composure they looked rushed, our keeper looker in control, there keeper looked average, they threw everything at us and still couldn't break our hold.

We just beat Man Utd at the theatre of dreams and despite the fact we were the away team playing the game out, we beat them well and with style that would compliment any Champions League side, that's what put the willies up them.

Fergie will moan about 3 mins added time.

YOU WEREN'T COMPLAINING WHEN YOU GOT 5 MINS AGAINST US LAST YEAR YOU SCOTTISH PRICK!

his face was a picture when he saw it was only 3 minutes :lol::lol:

no doubt he will whinge about it, but i think big brad only had to make 2-3 saves all game, i think the back 4 were immense and was what made the win more satisfiying.

LIVERPOOL "BEAT"

CHELSEA "BEAT"

MAN UNITED "BEAT"

bring on the ARSENAL.

I also think that the defensive strength we have now is the basis on which we can achieve the results we are getting. To lose a main member of the defense and bring on a sub and change the structure and add to the defensive capabilities n the pitch is brilliant. Fergie must be creaming over the quality of the Villa defense.

at 10am this morning was totally hacked off. Got tickets to go but have shagged my back up so couldn't make it. As of now I'm flying on a combination of strong painkillers, stella and 3 points. Awesome

i knew we were going to win today. there's something about us this year, a resilience that we've never had in my lifetime. players like dunne, luke young and warnock dont give a **** about reputations. every single player did themselves and the club proud.

i knew we were going to win today. there's something about us this year, a resilience that we've never had in my lifetime. players like dunne, luke young and warnock dont give a **** about reputations. every single player did themselves and the club proud.

The only reputations these guys should care about is their own and they've no worries on that score.

at 10am this morning was totally hacked off. Got tickets to go but have shagged my back up so couldn't make it. As of now I'm flying on a combination of strong painkillers, stella and 3 points. Awesome

Apparently lots of people put their backs out doing that.