• A Young
    • Milner
    • Petrov
    • Agbonlahor
    • Heskey
    • Collins
    • Carew
    • Reo-Coker

Exactly. Apart from Rooney, the best English player for a generation, they looked distinctly average today.
You mean Roy of the Rovers. Taking free kicks, taking corners, getting into the box for crosses, chasing back, covering at left back.

And diving.

SHH! We're not allowed to say anything about it. Only foreign players get chastised for diving, Rooney's English so it's OK.

Efan Ekoku was well pissed that Rooney got booked, took him about three replays to decide it wasn't a foul and he still thought he should have got away without a booking because it was "his first one of the day"

I basically want Lineker and his cretin buddies pointing at a big **** blackboard saying ASTON VILLA HAVE PLAYED THREE AND WON THREE AGAINST THE TOP FOUR or I'm walking down there to reclaim my licence fee by force

Loving it!!!!! Best Villa performance for a while. Was shitting myself towards the end, expecting the usual MANU goal, but we held on, COME OOOOOONNN!!!!

Defence superb and Downing makes a massive difference to the side. Everyone played well!!! (apart from PETrov, hes shit)

You know I left work at 5 - and all I heard on the way home on radio 5 was about how Fergusun would be ecstatic that if he had been told 2 weeks ago they would be level - with the injuries they had.

Man U only had to turn up didn't they.

But that was an AWESOME performance by every single one. It is hard to pick out anyone in particular coz they give everything, the lot of them, Petrov and Milner ran midfield, Downing gave us quality, Young did it again when it mattered, Dunne lead the line, Warnock and Young would have took a bullet to stop it reaching freidal - the lot.

However, two names I want to mention.

Cueller - I've always doubted him, I still do - but today it was none shall pass. He was magnificent. And when he should have wellied it , he wellied it ! - no nonsence defending - well bloody done lad !

And one particular mention.

Gabby !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - that was an absolutely IMMENSE performance, he ran his absolute heart out, he is getting better and better and better. He was totally out on his feet them last 5 minutes and yet he still ran the length of the pitch to try and break away.

For the first time since Yorke - we have a class striker on our hands - and we better get used to it.

Only down side - 20 bloody times I've been to Old Trafford and the best I've ever seen was a Steve Staunton wondergoal - god I wish I had been there !!!

I cant wait for the drunk posts later

You won't have to wait long, I'm heading there already :cheers:

Race ya, Rich. :D

You're on! I'm a bottle and a half of wine in already! Loser has to visit Sylvester with the lampblack and KY! Whoaaah! Just kidding!!!

Efan Ekoku was well pissed that Rooney got booked, took him about three replays to decide it wasn't a foul and he still thought he should have got away without a booking because it was "his first one of the day"
That was indeed a great line. "How do I backpedal without admitting I was utterly and completely wrong?"

Did you watch the game at Efan Ekoku's house? I can't fathom who would employ him as an analyst.

You know I left work at 5 - and all I heard on the way home on radio 5 was about how Fergusun would be ecstatic that if he had been told 2 weeks ago they would be level - with the injuries they had.

Man U only had to turn up didn't they.

But that was an AWESOME performance by every single one. It is hard to pick out anyone in particular coz they give everything, the lot of them, Petrov and Milner ran midfield, Downing gave us quality, Young did it again when it mattered, Dunne lead the line, Warnock and Young would have took a bullet to stop it reaching freidal - the lot.

However, two names I want to mention.

Cueller - I've always doubted him, I still do - but today it was none shall pass. He was magnificent. And when he should have wellied it , he wellied it ! - no nonsence defending - well bloody done lad !

And one particular mention.

Gabby !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - that was an absolutely IMMENSE performance, he ran his absolute heart out, he is getting better and better and better. He was totally out on his feet them last 5 minutes and yet he still ran the length of the pitch to try and break away.

For the first time since Yorke - we have a class striker on our hands - and we better get used to it.

Only down side - 20 bloody times I've been to Old Trafford and the best I've ever seen was a Steve Staunton wondergoal - god I wish I had been there !!!

cant bring yourself to give heskey a :thumb: ?