• A Young
    • Milner
    • Petrov
    • Agbonlahor
    • Heskey
    • Collins
    • Carew
    • Reo-Coker

Man U fans are a diffrent kind arent they ?

Well, Villa got their points. Cant say I respect them and I think they proved they will never be top four material for a long time. those kind of tactics belong with relegations strugglers which is what Villa looked like today rather than a team with ambitions. As for United, nice effort, theres not much you can do sometimes against anti football, we might have been luckier with a couple of chances, but really the wall of 11 men they camped in the box for the whole game was never going to break down easily. We couldnt even counter because Villa didnt bother attacking or leaving their own half for most of the game. All in all its unpleasant but we are used to it. You expected something more impressive from a side claiming its ready for the top four, but I guess today puts that in perspective, the gulf in real class is huge.

:crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh:

Well, Villa got their points. Cant say I respect them and I think they proved they will never be top four material for a long time. those kind of tactics belong with relegations strugglers which is what Villa looked like today rather than a team with ambitions...the gulf in real class is huge.

You can repeat that last bit again, Mr United fan.

Man U fans are a diffrent kind arent they ?

Well, Villa got their points. Cant say I respect them and I think they proved they will never be top four material for a long time. those kind of tactics belong with relegations strugglers which is what Villa looked like today rather than a team with ambitions. As for United, nice effort, theres not much you can do sometimes against anti football, we might have been luckier with a couple of chances, but really the wall of 11 men they camped in the box for the whole game was never going to break down easily. We couldnt even counter because Villa didnt bother attacking or leaving their own half for most of the game. All in all its unpleasant but we are used to it. You expected something more impressive from a side claiming its ready for the top four, but I guess today puts that in perspective, the gulf in real class is huge.

:crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh:

F***ing hillarius :lol::lol::lol:

listened to the 1st half, watched the 2nd cant wait for MOTD sounded like we could of had more and they could have had a few too

even the already dubious comments from ESPN "Lets look at that oportunistic goal from agbonlahor again" and "this is the worst passing ive ever seen from a utd side" cant wipe the smile off my face, neither will the rags tomorrow writing 90% of their column on utds failings rather than how most of our players were like dogs chasing cars and our defence is shit hot

as for that utd fan, bollocks to him, i bet he wasnt moaning when they beat barca in the CL semi final 2 years back with negative tactics, and i bet most of our fans got home before he did

Interestingly, BBC have changed their front page headline to Villa earn impressive win over Man Utd...

Must have been that torrent of emails and texts from irate Villans ;)

Just got in, half pissed. What was the headline before?

mon IS the messiah for this. beating united is hard enough but at old trafford as well wow amazing. i watched it round my manc mates house and all they were doing was complaining that we was time wasting! so they got 3 minutes what about last season when they got SIX??!

have it!!!!!!!!!!!!

super villa go marching on dunney was superb and so was rest of defence. 26 **** years of pain ended credit to the boys and mon for this you have made us proud

Interestingly, BBC have changed their front page headline to Villa earn impressive win over Man Utd...

Must have been that torrent of emails and texts from irate Villans ;)

Just got in, half pissed. What was the headline before?

Man Utd Play Really Shit and Give the Game to Villa.

More or less.

We're in a title race now. :D

Alan Green keeps banging on about how Villa winning is good for Chelsea and Arsenal.

The thought doesn't seem to have entered his tiny brain that it is bloody good news for Aston Villa.

Alan Green and Co (MOTD) will still refuse to let go the clique that is the top 4, the more they can dismiss this win by Villa the more they paper over it and business as usual.

Fact is Man Utd we not just beaten today, they were at least equalled all over the park, matched in every dept, if you think about it they had to be, and in some circumstances we were the better side, we defended with composure they looked rushed, our keeper looker in control, there keeper looked average, they threw everything at us and still couldn't break our hold.

We just beat Man Utd at the theatre of dreams and despite the fact we were the away team playing the game out, we beat them well and with style that would compliment any Champions League side, that's what put the willies up them.

I said pretty much all of this 2 days ago in this thread and got laughed off the board. Feeling rather smug now.

Guest Ricardomeister

10's for everyone today!!! And is it any co-incidence that the biggest cheats in the Premiership are both scousers??!!