• A Young
    • Milner
    • Petrov
    • Agbonlahor
    • Heskey
    • Collins
    • Carew
    • Reo-Coker

I am so happy to beat that load of self important arrogant load of shite. I cant wait to hear Sweaty Fergusons excuses. LOVE IT!!

He had none. He spoke very highly of Villa!!! :D

The old word removed was surprisingly magnanimous in defeat. He can still suck the added time out my unwiped ass.

Not Suprising actually, he's always spoke highly of Aston Villa and also O'Neill.

When did we play @ Utd in the 81-82 season and did we win?

Trying to determine if this is the second or third time we've won at Old Trafford in my lifetime.

We lost 4-1 that year, David Geddis scored

date was 6th Feb

I hope that isn't an omen that the first time in my life that we went to Old Trafford was a victory...

Though if this be a harbinger of my death, then I'm leaving this world a happy man.

This is for all the three-goal comebacks....

This is for all the dodgy penalties...

This is for all the added time...

This is for all the crap refs...

This is for all the third round ties...

This is for 92/93...

This is for the whole country...but most of all...

THIS IS FOR ASTON VILLA

Words cannot express how happy I am right now. Enjoy tonight, my fellow Villains. We bloody deserve it.

AFUCKINGMEN!

This is something I have wanted for so long, it means so much. After last year I gave up... serves me right, I should never give up believing WE CAN.

I am lost for words, I am so happy..

I voted for Dunne :-D

I am so happy to beat that load of self important arrogant load of shite. I cant wait to hear Sweaty Fergusons excuses. LOVE IT!!

He had none. He spoke very highly of Villa!!! :D

The old word removed was surprisingly magnanimous in defeat. He can still suck the added time out my unwiped ass.

In fairness Fergie usually has good things to say about us, even if it's been a long time since he had to do if after a defeat!!

Ten out of ten to everyone, with 11's to Friedel, Warnock, Dunne, Cuellar, Luke Young, Downing, Petrov, Milner, Ashley Young, Agbonlahor, Heskey, Carew, Collins and Reo Coker.

Well.. it's a win away at Old Trafford... not even BlackCountryVilla can have anything bad to say here, surely?

Highlights.

1. Villa win at OT with a superb performance from each player.

2. Fergies' chewing gum flying out of his mouth whilst screaming at the 4th official about 'only' 3 minutes time added

3. Rooney's yellow card for diving.

Lowlights:

1. Martin Atkinson. In a league of utter turds who pass for referees surely this man's performance was a turd's puke in a bowl of turd soup.

2. Warnock's injury. Hope it's not serious because I think he is not far off becoming our most valuable player.

And a special dedication to those Villa fans who faithfully trudge off to Old Trafford year in year out to support the boys - this one's for you!