• Agbonlahor
    • Heskey
    • Collins
    • Carew
    • Reo-Coker

I cant wait for the drunk posts later

You won't have to wait long, I'm heading there already :cheers:

Race ya, Rich. :D

You're on! I'm a bottle and a half of wine in already! Loser has to visit Sylvester with the lampblack and KY! Whoaaah! Just kidding!!!

:crylaugh: :crylaugh:

I'm about a bottle of Budvar up at the mo (I went on to the wine at the start of the second half).

Brilliant... Gabby got MOTM quite rightly but I thought everyone deserved a 10 for effort.

Special mention for Petrov who I thought made ESPN's stupid comment about Villa NOT having a ball winner in the middle of the park look totally stupid!!

AND an extra kiss for Villa's fitness coach... We are simply THE fittest team in the Premier League...END OF!!!

If you had to pick your favourite out of :-

2-0 Chelsea Home

2-0 Arsenal Away

3-1 Liverpool Away

2-1 Chelsea Home

0-1 Utd Away

Which would rank highest? have to be todays for me!! nice to have a choice tho eh?!!

Today's result would have to be top but for the performance, I think it would be the 2-0 against Chelski. I think we were pretty much in charge throughout the game on that day.

Actually I will :D

I just said to my son, it seems we have found a system to bring out the best in him, and I can't knock him too much.

With Milner coming inside it has allowed him to do what he does for Rooney - and he is doing it very well.

Only thing with Emile is , and we all know it including him, he misses too many. He had a great chance to make it 2-0 and fluffed it.

However, weirdly I was actually hoping we wouldn't get a second, because I think we would have sat back and there would have only been one result. By staying 1-0 we had to keep going forward.

Look - today, I'd have given Mustafa Salifou a 10 !!!

And do you know the best thing (but also a slightly disturbing fact) After stopping shouting and screaming I immediately thought "No matter what happens on Tuesday, we will still be ahead of the Scum !"

This to me has been the most important game for us to win for years. Ever since MON arrived, I ve always felt that he would eventually break this curse, and so at last it has come about.

Totally and utterly delighted. Oh and Fergie, why oh why can’t you shut up. And Man Yoo fans stop being so one eyed.

2-0 Chelsea Home

2-0 Arsenal Away

3-1 Liverpool Away

2-1 Chelsea Home

0-1 Utd Away

Which would rank highest? have to be todays for me!! nice to have a choice tho eh?!!

Todays result easily for me. To have a 'bogey' team like Manure is unfortunate, to finally beat them is ecstasy.

Only thing with Emile is , and we all know it including him, he misses too many. He had a great chance to make it 2-0 and fluffed it.

To be fair, it would of took an unbelievable finish from the angle he was at! Buty yeah he's playing really well with the likes of Downing and Milner coming inside and supporting him.

2-0 Chelsea Home

2-0 Arsenal Away

3-1 Liverpool Away

2-1 Chelsea Home

0-1 Utd Away

Utd away and that's not just pissed bravado. We needed to end that horrible streak. Manyoo just don't lose at home in the league. Maybe the meedja will sit up and take notice now.

Arsenal 2-0 is a close second because I think a lot of doubters started to believe MON might be on to something that day.

I went to OT when we last got something there (under GT), and it was just a draw but was an amazing atmosphere, God knows what it was like today. Remember when they used to beat us 3 times a year?

**** you Man U, we did you good and proper.

It probably got lost in the match thread, but I said during the game that at times, some of James Collins passing is exquisite. Watch his pass to Heskey I think it was, it was technically perfect. Why the **** did West Ham sell him I will never know.

Why the **** did West Ham sell him I will never know.

They are pretty much **** financially at the moment mate.

But yes, 5m seems an absolute steal doesn't it? He is a cracking defender.

First time in a long time I felt comfortable when MON brought on his subs. All great changes IMO. Makes for a good change when MON ridiculously brought Sidwell on against Spurs a couple of weeks back.....

Efan Ekoku was well pissed that Rooney got booked, took him about three replays to decide it wasn't a foul and he still thought he should have got away without a booking because it was "his first one of the day"

Did you watch the game at Efan Ekoku's house? I can't fathom who would employ him as an analyst.

If I had been then by the end I would probably have been shirtless and bellowing unintelligible threats at him

He was the colour guy with Ian Darke on Fox Soccer; Darke came across as pretty neutral and knowledgeable of how both teams had been playing this season; Ekoku was neutral til Villa scored then just started going on about how we didn't have an experienced enough midfield to see the game out at every opportunity

I mean, I think in a way he was right in that Downing was too tired at the end and Milner was misplacing passes every time we needed to try and kill the game off on the break, but any semblance of objectivity just seemed to disappear once it looked like we might actually win and they had to take their own patronising plucky little villa in search of first win in 1000 years shit seriously

Right!!!

Here's my plan of action

Retire to the "Games Room" for a power wank :x

take a moment out to reflect on Men who look like giant babies

continue my consumption of red wine

then Sit back and bask in the warm afterglow accompanied by MOTD