• Petrov
    • Agbonlahor
    • Heskey
    • Defouneso

homosexual reference

Really? Just a homophobic insult, then?

Is next week's instalment entitled 'persecution knows no bounds':

"Coon, what's the score? Coon, coon, what's the score?" :cry:

:shock: I think that's a bit of a leap. It has stronger connotations with being effeminate rather than exclusively homosexual IMO. It was a kid trying to act cool in front of his mates being told he wasn't hard and was in fact girly by the people he was goading is all.

homosexual reference

3502x07.jpg

homosexual reference

Jesus.

I'll pass out some leaflets at the next game if you'd like.

"Dear Villa fans,

please keep chants such as "Shit on the City", "You Fat Bastard" "Karen Brady is a Slag" and "Upson takes it up the bum" to a minimum. They could cause offence and the PC brigade shall be out in force, so be aware."

But i did enjoy your comparison of homosexual banter to racist abuse. They're the same... now where's that rolly eyes smiley...

homosexual reference

Jesus.

I'll pass out some leaflets at the next game if you'd like.

"Dear Villa fans,

please keep chants such as "Shit on the City", "You Fat Bastard" "Karen Brady is a Slag" and "Upson takes it up the bum" to a minimum. They could cause offence and the PC brigade shall be out in force, so be aware."

But i did enjoy your comparison of homosexual banter to racist abuse. They're the same... now where's that rolly eyes smiley...

don't give the troll any more nourishment!

Semi Final 1 w/c 4th January 2010

Semi Final 2 w/c 18th January 2010

Didnt want to get ahead of myself and post the final date!

Those dates are both Monday nights?? :?:

w/c as in week commencing, so it'll be either tuesday 5th or wed 6th

Phew! There's still a chance can make it. I didnt see w/c - I got all disconbolbulated in the haste! :lol:

I listened to the game on a radio link (not Jack) which was largely Pompey-orientated, so I found this particularly interesting:

As for the game, good performance, look dangerous going forward, Downing from the right offers alot. It's different to how Young plays, Downing cuts in but he plays inside too and drops deep for the ball and moves inside rather than staying wide, cutting back and crossing it, he drives infield with the ball, a very talented player.

I assume you aren't saying that Downing played generally on the right but when he did...

It seems as though when Downing is fully up and running we'll be giving the opposition a LOT more to think about.

I look forward to seeing how this works. 2 big quarter finals last night but as far as TV (and BBC Sport) were concerned only one, Manure v Spurs. The other might as well have been Solihull Moors v Lye Town.

No, Downing played most of the game on the right. He and Ash chopped and changed every now and then but mainly it was Ash left and Downing right, although Downing did get more of a spell on the left towards the end of the game.

I agree with Joe, Downing looked good cutting in from the right. He seems to do it sooner than Ash does so rather than running along the edge of the box, parallel with the goal, he ends up driving towards the box from much deeper.

He was the most impressive thing about last night's game for me. Took his goal well too.

Played reasonable well, we are however missing opportunities on the break, the wrong passes were made quite a few times and this is a worry. Overall though very pleased, would put NRC or Sidwell in the middle with Milner and Petrov for the stronger teams (drop a forward to make way)

Our fans were exceptional, well done to those that made the journey. MOTM? Got to be Downing, our future star, IMO he will make a big difference when he is fully fit.

Don't care who we get next TBH. UTV

So cuellar played, petrov played, heskey played and we played a 4-4-2 formation, i thought the world was meant to end if all these happened at the same time?

So some would have us believe.

Good result against are rather awful Pompey team with how many changes...................one swallow.

Always good to reach a semi but would be nicer to go all the way

Semi Final 1 w/c 4th January 2010

Semi Final 2 w/c 18th January 2010

Didnt want to get ahead of myself and post the final date!

Well at least we know the away leg will be in manchester or London, giving the teams involved, unless blackburn cause an upset.

Draw tonight after cup games tonight.

I think we should be playing this team against Hull. Ash is doing well on the right where he can whip in balls with his natural right foot, downing doing the same on the left. Milner tireless in the Middle. Love it.

Downing worth the wait, Milner is our new partner for Petrov. Ash is back.

Asking Dowing to play again on Saturday might be a bit much, given he still isn't fully fit according to MON.

homosexual reference

Jesus, taking it a bit far aren't you? What about when we play West Ham and sing about Upson?

So cuellar played, petrov played, heskey played and we played a 4-4-2 formation, i thought the world was meant to end if all these happened at the same time?

So after one game its suddenly going to work in all games?

Its been shite more times than its been any good!

Hello.

let's enjoy getting to a semi final for a little bit eh?

Delighted with the result and Downing playing 90 minutes and us being in a semi final and for Young to score, Heskey to score, Milner to score, Well, Downing to score. Not so delighted with Petrov to score, though, but it doesn't really matter now. I'm just delighted. :nod: MOTM? My work mate Mikael who told me the result last night at work. :thumb:

So, enlighten me, how many times has it actually happened?