• Warnock
    • Downing
    • A Young
    • Milner
    • Petrov
    • Agbonlahor
    • Heskey
    • Defouneso

Great win, Semi Finals, can't say how we played although mate at the game commented that neither side impressed, no matter.

Downing looks hungry, think its fair to say we can expect more from him, doubt we will be able to keep him out of the side from now on.

Ash got a goal...good news.

Milner scored a good goal by all accounts.

Just what we needed, question is who will we get in the semi's and when do we know the draw.

Still buzzin!!

Not from drugs I hope, Snowy will send you the link to Frank.

I'm definitely excited. It looks like the future of our attack is based around Milner, Young and Downing - who all scored on their first game together :D Maybe we will see a different A Young on the right as well, he is naturally right footed, so if he is going to continue to run the line and cross rather than cutting inside this will do him good.

I know it was only one game against a struggling Pompey, but this is the start of things to come at Villa, the next phase begins. MON has finally changed things and it's a breath of fresh air.

So cuellar played, petrov played, heskey played and we played a 4-4-2 formation, i thought the world was meant to end if all these happened at the same time?

So after one game its suddenly going to work in all games?

Its been shite more times than its been any good!

God, how terrible of me to actually be pleased with something.

Hopefully it won't work again and we can all have a jolly good whinge! :x

homosexual reference

Really? Just a homophobic insult, then?

Is next week's instalment entitled 'persecution knows no bounds':

"Coon, what's the score? Coon, coon, what's the score?" :cry:

:shock: I think that's a bit of a leap. It has stronger connotations with being effeminate rather than exclusively homosexual IMO. It was a kid trying to act cool in front of his mates being told he wasn't hard and was in fact girly by the people he was goading is all.

It's ok Snowy, didn't you see south park the other week? Faggot has been taken back. It's actually an insult to people who are loud, noisy and generally irritating bastards, not someone whose homosexual.

Don't judge people by (possibly) their only social outlet, mate.

At whom is that aimed?

Well, it's a copy and paste of something you said about 2 or 3 weeks ago. Don't you recognise it?

"faggot" kid took his shirt off and started dancing eventually and got a bit of applause, so it wasn't like flat-out cruel abuse of a minor, but was still kind of taken aback that they'd chosen such a meathead american gaybasher word to use on him; not sure if I would have been more or less offended by good ol' English terms like "bender" or "poofter"

Oh how I loved the good old days when there was:

a) no extra time until the end of the first replay.

B) no question of any penalty shootouts - ever.

c) an unlimited number of replays (I remember waiting for ages with mummy in Kings Heath (she, daddy and I were going to go to the Kingsway cinema together) because daddy was late - he had skived off work that afternoon to go to Villa Park and see the 4th replay of some Chelsea v Burnley Cup Tie.

d) a serious number of postponements.

e) the pools panel was sitting.

Oh the joy of listening to "Winner of Walton and Hersham v Brighton and Hove Albion versus Winner of Scunthorpe and Lindsey United v Bournemouth and Boscombe Athletic ... home win.·" The FA Cup draw used to be similar.

You could sidle off and do a poo and not miss much.