• Warnock
    • Downing
    • A Young
    • Milner
    • Petrov
    • Agbonlahor
    • Heskey
    • Defouneso

Brilliant stuff. Great to see Milner get a run out in the middle, sign of things to come maybe. What a great young talented squad we have when we win!! Can't wait for the semis! 2 games from prize money, europe and silverware!!!!!!!

I listened to Claridge first-half and this 'Jack' guy from AVTV for the second-half. I'm amazed as to how much I actually appreciated Claridge's commentary, that 'Jack' guy is just awful.

Anyways, great result and by the sounds of it our performance was good too although I've yet to watch the highlights. Great to hear Downing chipping in with one of the goals too... he's going to be a big player for us this year; lets hope we can avoid Chelsea for the semi's!

I think we should be playing this team against Hull. Ash is doing well on the right where he can whip in balls with his natural right foot, downing doing the same on the left. Milner tireless in the Middle. Love it.

Downing worth the wait, Milner is our new partner for Petrov. Ash is back.

Ash is back? Dude it will take more than 1 goal against a bad Pompey side for me to say that.

Delighted with the win.

Great to see 3 of our midfield 4 on the scoresheet... Milner in the middle with Ash and Downing wide looks like it could be very very effective for us!

Up The Villa!

You can actually see all four of them on the scoresheet if you look at both sides ;)

The Final is on my birthday (28th of February), lets hope Blackburn do over Chelsea and we get a nice draw!

We can hope and even pray but i wouldnt recommend holding your breath.

So optimistic.

I think we should be playing this team against Hull. Ash is doing well on the right where he can whip in balls with his natural right foot, downing doing the same on the left. Milner tireless in the Middle. Love it.

Downing worth the wait, Milner is our new partner for Petrov. Ash is back.

Ash is back? Dude it will take more than 1 goal against a bad Pompey side for me to say that.

That's a parade covered in p*ss if ever i've seen one.

Can we get the club hypnotherapist at BMH to convince Emile that we are playing Pompey every week ?

Brilliant to hear that Downing and Heskey had good games.

Will MON play the same team line up against Hull except to bring back Friedel ?

Great result tonight. UTV !

Keep that midfield, but we know O'Neill is going to change. Ugh.

I don't think he'll change it for Hull, I think this is the one he was primarily thinking of when he bought Downing.