• A Young
    • Milner
    • Petrov
    • Carew
    • Agbonlahor
    • Heskey
    • Downing

Your thoughts for prosperity.

Please also vote for your man of the match. Remember if you are voting immediately after the game that you cannot change your vote, so you may want to take some time to consider your choice.

Played shit against a side that've won all but 1 game at home this season, yet came away with something. I hear that's what good teams usually do.

It's just hilarity reading the sarcy Heskey and MON tactical genius comments after something like this. Even better for those that chose to turn their streams off.

Poor display mainly, but I'd probably have taken a point before hand and will definitely take it after.

This.

5 for everyone from what I heard on the radio. Maybe 4 for the midfield quartet who seemed to do very little of note

Worst performance of the season and still never lost. Could have been worse, We also got one more point than most will at Turf Moor this season. But overall I feel a little sick after watching that. It was embarassing.

Fair point, both sides had chances and took one. Considering their home record its okey if a bit disappointed.

Dunne and Carew were poor, rest of the lot were average.