PL: Burnley a Match Thread 2009/11/21 15:00

limpid

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

VILLA: Friedel; L Young, Cuellar, Dunne, Warnock; Milner, Petrov, Sidwell, Young; Carew, Agbonlahor. Subs: Guzan, Shorey, Downing, Delph, Heskey, Reo-Coker, Beye.

My stomach has just lurched, please may this not be true

NRC should be playing....

Sidwell has been garbage for weeks...

cant believe we are seeing downing on the bench in mid november when January was the prediction...

great stuff......

if we play well weve got more than enough to win this game but i can see a 1-1 draw...

we can go 4th if we win and we all know what normally happens when thats the case!

Can't believe Petrov just comes back in the side like that, We flourished with the Central midfield partnership of Sidwell and Reo-Coker. For **** sake, I reckon it'll cost us, and we'll draw 1-1.

I'm not too bothered about Sidwell but I agree at the expense of Reo-Coker it's stupid IMO. Hope this selection has me eating my words.

Well we will know in 2 hours if its a mistake but all I can say is NRC must have slept with MON's wife, daughter, son and father !!!!

If I was Nige - I would be seriously seriously peed off and would look to leave next month.

Put out into cold, come back in as CAPTAIN ? , win 5-1 be man of the match and get dropped for a guy who has been appalling this year.

MON may know best - we'll see - but I cant fathom it

Burnley: Jensen, Mears, Carlisle, Caldwell, Jordan, Alexander, Bikey, Eagles, Elliott, Blake, Steven Fletcher. Subs: Penny, Duff, McDonald, Gudjonsson, Nugent, Thompson, Guerrero.

They don't look much on paper do they?

Is that Joey Gudjonsson?