General Chat

Stevo985

whats this 50 shades of grey bollocks?

sounds like the new twilight but with a bit of sex thrown in to make it adult, its all over my twitter and facebook

Funny you should mention that.

Just this morning I looked it up to see what all the fuss was about.

First thing I read about it was:

"The Fifty Shades Trilogy was developed from a Twilight Fan Fiction..."

EdNorton.gif

Poorly written BDSM titilation for bored housewives.

Several female friends are raving about it....... it has pretentions to be a great piece of sexually liberal feminist literature, when in fact the central message is.... "I'm a girl, tie me up and slap me."

Avoid.

So. Women read about sex in a trashy book and its the best thing since sliced bread. A man looks at a few pics on the internet and we are disgusting pervs. OK then

Exactly. See strippers.

Women go to see a stripper - its "good fun" and "a laugh"

Men go yo see strippers its "seedy" and "degrading"

You wants equal rights girls? You need to even things up a bit........

I like this game.

Man looks out of his window and see's his young female neighbour sunbathing naked, he's a pervert.

Man sunbathes naked in his garden and his young female neighbour see's him out of her window, he's a pervert.

whats this 50 shades of grey bollocks?

sounds like the new twilight but with a bit of sex thrown in to make it adult, its all over my twitter and facebook

Funny you should mention that.

Just this morning I looked it up to see what all the fuss was about.

First thing I read about it was:

"The Fifty Shades Trilogy was developed from a Twilight Fan Fiction..."

EdNorton.gif

Poorly written BDSM titilation for bored housewives.

Several female friends are raving about it....... it has pretentions to be a great piece of sexually liberal feminist literature, when in fact the central message is.... "I'm a girl, tie me up and slap me."

Avoid.

The Spy Who Loved Me)"]

All women love semi-rape. They love to be taken.It was his sweet brutality against my bruised body that made his act of love so piercingly wonderful.

The Spy Who Loved Me)"]

All women love semi-rape. They love to be taken.It was his sweet brutality against my bruised body that made his act of love so piercingly wonderful.

Tried it once, couldn't help but go full erect. She hated it.

My Fiance 30th yesterday and had to think of an idea of a cake.

It's of her favourite film and from research it's the only cake on the internet like this. It also came out at EXACTLY the time it said on the cake. Good job my time management is epic win. made it utterly perfect.

251864_10151850502130290_683026620_n.jpg

not one picture on the net shows of another cake like this existing. She is going to twit pic it to Back to the Future later and I think they will enjoy it.

We have cut it up but left the top two times intact for the moment.

If you want to know who made it they are in Olton. It was only £48 for it and the cake was bloody massive. Easily cut into 40 pieces.

Â