General Chat

Stevo985

It's not often you get to read a lawsuit with the following:

Charles Carreon, Esq."]

In order to initiate an Internet jihad against Plaintiff and FJ, Inman uploaded the contents of his "Hitler's porta-potty" on Plaintiff and FJ, drawing a misogynistic cartoon depicting an obese female dressed in her underwear, with pendulous breasts popping out of her brassiere, an enormous posterior distended by an overstretched thong, rouged cheeks, and a crudely lipsticked mouth, calling out to an apparently disinterested brown bear half her size, "COME HURR AND LOVE MEEEE!"

And in a lawsuit against the National Wildlife Federation and the American Cancer Society, no less.

Anyone ever suffer from bad trapped wind? Not been to the bog since Friday and my chest hurts from the trapped wind. It's been like this since Saturday. How long does it usually last?

Feels like I am having about 7 heart attacks a day lol! On the prune juice today and had a curry to try and shift it last night but to no avail!

My dad told me the other day he was constipated for 2 and a half weeks once, was the worst pain he'd ever been in.

I don't think I've ever gone longer than about 10 hours without pooping, I like maximise my pooping allowance time at work.

My dad told me the other day he was constipated for 2 and a half weeks once, was the worst pain he'd ever been in.

I don't think I've ever gone longer than about 10 hours without pooping, I like maximise my pooping allowance time at work.

Two and a half weeks...!!! I'll be dead by then!

Anyone ever suffer from bad trapped wind? Not been to the bog since Friday and my chest hurts from the trapped wind. It's been like this since Saturday. How long does it usually last?

Feels like I am having about 7 heart attacks a day lol! On the prune juice today and had a curry to try and shift it last night but to no avail!

Have you tried taking this bad boy out?

Juggernaut-Butt-Plug-1045618677.jpg

Wow, what happened to Chris Moyles? Was he ill?

Weight loss?

He's been working out pretty hard for the past couple of years. Can't say I've seen many pictures of him but from what I've heard he's lost an incredible amount of weight. Fair play

Wow, what happened to Chris Moyles? Was he ill?

Weight loss?

He's been working out pretty hard for the past couple of years. Can't say I've seen many pictures of him but from what I've heard he's lost an incredible amount of weight. Fair play

He's still a word removed though.

Actually quite like him.

I like to listen to the radio on the way to work, if only to feel a bit more 'part of the world' (as sad as that sounds) and I find him to be pretty good company.

I know a nurse and she works on the alcoholics/Drug rehabilitation ward.

She said that an alcholic on her ward refused to poo for a month and because of this his breath smelt like shit because there was nowhere for the food they were intravenously putting him to go..

Sounds rank. :lol:

I know a nurse and she works on the alcoholics/Drug rehabilitation ward.

She said that an alcholic on her ward refused to poo for a month and because of this his breath smelt like shit because there was nowhere for the food they were intravenously putting him to go..

Sounds rank. :lol:

Thanks for that!!

How do you refuse to poo? Does it not just burst out after a while?

I walked past some roadkill today

I think it was a cat was a furry looking creature but it looked like the tyre had rode over his head what a way to go

And to think there are people in the council who get paid to scrape that off the floor with a spatula

Â