General Chat

Stevo985

today was the day marty mcfly was sent to in back to the future ....now wheres my hoverboard

Still about.....Erm..... Just under 3 years and 4 months to go for that one.

today was the day marty mcfly was sent to in back to the future ....now wheres my hoverboard

Still about.....Erm..... Just under 3 years and 4 months to go for that one.

This seems to happen every year, someone starts a rumour that today is the day Mart McFly went to.

It's 2015 peeps! Plenty of time to invent the flying car still.

I'm at that stage as well where I look forward to a holiday just to sit around doing nothing.

Just booked a week in Ireland to see family and the only reason I'm looking forward to it is because there's **** all to do over there apart from sit around, by the coast, sipping beer and doing absolutely jack shit apart from reading and occasionally seeing some relatives.

I'm going to go on a lads holiday next year and tear it up, but for now, I can't wait for Ireland just so I can chill

I'm at that stage as well where I look forward to a holiday just to sit around doing nothing.

Yup huge thing when tired. I picked a cottage in a tiny village in the countryside just so there was nothing to do apart from Walking, eat, drink and relax outside.

We will do a couple of day trips too.

Missus has been slowly moving in the last week or so, and yesterday the removal men did their thing and all of her furniture is now at mine too so we've been trying to sort through it (with me being at work though it's only a few hours on an evening).

When you've basically doubled up on everything you lack quite a bit of space, but it's coming together :D Patience is required.

Also it's my birthday tomorrow. YAY! 28 years young.

Couldn't do that .. I struggle to sit still for 5 mins at the best of times so a holiday has to be full on for me.... My wife says I can't even go to my local Tesco without wanting to visit 3 new countries on the way

Couldn't do that .. I struggle to sit still for 5 mins at the best of times so a holiday has to be full on for me.... My wife says I can't even go to my local Tesco without wanting to visit 3 new countries on the way

As I said walking is great. I just cannot relax with the constant speed of a city for my main holiday. City breaks etc are great and I love them but I need the one where I do nothing too.

Â