General Chat

Stevo985

anyone got a link to the quality gif of Drogba peeping through his fingers as the axe comes through the door? Its to show a colleague.

My second wish for the gif hunters is the Mick McCarthy one just 'cos its the funniest gif ever made :D

Lazy git

Drogba.gif

I googled and tried to use the VT search but still didn't find it Many thanks!!

EDIT: Just realised searching google images was not the way to go, google web search found them easily! :D

If humans could live for X amount of time. How old would you be before you forgot your early memories?

I think I read somewhere that the human brain is rougly the equivilent of 3Tb (terabytes). It also holds the capacity to have 'strong' relationships with up to 150 other people, anyone over than is merely an aquaintence.

I can't wait for the technology that appears which turns our brains into hard drives. well, they already are, but so we can store mp3s and shit. maybe we will get to a point were it will be possible to download memories onto a computer.

then it'll start to get interesting.

also, maybe we'll reach a point were our bodies are holding us back, and to reach our full potential we'll have to go digtal.

now I dont want to encourage posters of a more sexually deviant nature but your reply to that gif isnt going to help Jenny.

Whatever i say ends up being turned like that anyway :lol:

now I dont want to encourage posters of a more sexually deviant nature but your reply to that gif isnt going to help Jenny.

Whatever i say ends up being turned like that anyway :lol:

You LOVE it!!!!! (I am talking about the .gif of course!)

Does anyone know of any way to connect an iphone to a stock ford fiesta car radio so I can listen to any music thats on the phone?

It has no cassette/aux in/usb ports at all. Think im stuck :(

You could use an iTrip although last I checked they were ridiculously illegal in England (that may have changed?). It broadcasts your iPod on a radio frequency of your choice and you just tune your (very nearby) radio into that frequency. I assume it'll work on an iPhone too.

EDIT : They are legal now by all accounts.

The FM tuner things are incredibly iffy, and more often than not **** terrible. Completely pot luck whether you have a good experience or not, even with a rated model.

If the radio has an autochanger they often have what amounts to an aux in the back of them. You cna also get iPod/iPhone car kits from a few places, that fit to stock radio models (both my dads and my brothers cars have done this with stock radios) but it's a bit awkward to do and requires you to muck about with the car interior, as well as not being cheap. Google the car model, radio model, and whatever iPhone model you have plus car kit.

FM tuners are iffy alright. I'm just coming from the point of view of him having no other options. It might be cheaper to go to a scrapyard and buy a radio that has a front aux in.

Cheers guys, looking into it a bit more im tempted just to get a decent portable speaker thing that I can stick on the dashboard while driving instead of fiddling around with the electrics or whatever.

Edit: something like this perhaps: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Generation-Capsule-iPhone-Laptop-Speaker/dp/B001UEBN42/ref=tag_stp_s2_edpp_url

FM tuners used to be iffy, but now they're pretty good.

Mine is great and cost a tenner from amazon. My suggestion would be to go on there, and choose the one that's what you want to spend and with the highest reviews.

Quality isn't amazing, it's still only like listening on the radio, but it's easy and cheap

FM tuners used to be iffy, but now they're pretty good.

Mine is great and cost a tenner from amazon. My suggestion would be to go on there, and choose the one that's what you want to spend and with the highest reviews.

Quality isn't amazing, it's still only like listening on the radio, but it's easy and cheap

This. But I think much depends on the quality of your car radio. I have a Belkin one that I tried in my old car, and it was rubbish, I just gave up on it.

But when I changed cars I gave it another go, and it's brilliant. I use it all the time.

Â